Games Are Painful

"Stupid, stupid gay scarf!" Russia's eye twitched as he stared down at the American tugging on his scarf for no reason. Why must America be such an damned idiot! He finally decided that glaring would get him no where (even if it sent other countries running for their lives) and swiftly grabbed the American's wrist, America's eyes widened in alarm.

"Let go!" He growled as he tried to take his own wrists back, but the Russian only gripped harder making America wince. Russia smiled creepily and leaned in closer till their noses were almost touching,

"Amerika," he began, said nation glared at his name being used by the commie bastard, "how about we play a game?"

America eyed him with confusion. "A game?" he repeated. Russia giggled, oh yes he was going to teach that American pig a lesson. "Da comrade, it is called who-can-hit-the-other-the-softest," he let go of America's wrist, "you go first."

America rubbed his sore wrist while glaring at Russia. There was no way he was going to go along with this, but...a small game did sound kinda fun. Though the title of it was lame, America inwardly shrugged. He would change it to a super bad ass title later! America glanced up at Russia who was standing tall and proud with his hands behind his back, haha this would be to easy. He just barely tapped the Russian on the arm not even making the slightest wrinkle in the clothes. America looked at Russia expectantly when he was done, Russia though just continued to smile. "My turn."

Suddenly out of nowhere a fist connected with America's jaw making him gasp at the sudden pain and fly high into the air. America came crashing down to earth with a shattering BOOM!

"Haha guess you win Amerika, see you next time!" America heard Russia say as he lied on the ground in pain and soon the stomping of boots were heard as Russia walked, America painfully peeked over his shoulder, no skipped who does that (well except Italy)? So without any help America just lied there in pain and because nobody bothered to come looking for him he soon faded away and the nation of America ceased to exist. When Russia had told the other nations what happened they all thew a celebration party and drank the night away.

                                                                               The End

...ok so that's not how it ends!Here's the real ending->

America continued to lie in pain, that is until soft footsteps could be hard in the distance. He tensed, if it was Russia then that commie would so get an BUTT WOOPIN! "What did you get yourself into this time you wanker!" A voice shouted. The footsteps got louder and a hand appeared on his head. "Are you ok lad?" America laughed weakly, "Haha ya nev*weeze*er better, Iggy rule number one. Never *cough* play who-can-hit-the-other-the-softest with Russia." England face palmed. "Idiot." he mumbled.

                                                                          The REAL End

_______________________________________________________________

Authors Notes:  HAHA America is an idiot if he thinks he can insult Russia's scarf and get away with it unscathed. I was bored and this idea just popped into my mind. My dad likes to play this game all the time, though he always loses. I based this story off of a picture on deviantart.