Starting

Peter gently laid in bed as he teared up... His stomach growled as though a hungry wolf or dog was living inside it and clawing at him for food. Towards the end of Civil war, peter noticed something... So many people deserved more than him and since that thought entered Peter mind he was constantly punishing himself, Twisting ways kind words of support in Self pity. Cupping his hears to keep the sounds of the word out... he found himself listening...

Your not good enough

No wonder cap left hates you

You'll never be like him

He Deserves more than a fucking soul sucking brat

We're only telling the truth

People are always faking what they say to the ' Amazing Spider man'.

Peter eyes welled up as his hunched Over the toilet bowl and acids from his stomach splashed into the marble bowl. Peter panted slightly as he frowns and coughs, This was his real home... Not his fake one. Here, he could make himself look proud as he showed the white tiles he wasn't going to succumb to food, or its carbs, its fats or anything. He panted for a little until he began to clean up the crime scene and thank the lord quietly that aunt may worked overtime for him to spray the room smelling of flowers and no longer puke and dismay. Peter sat down and looked for something in his tool box.. he smiles as he then shined it in the light. Dieting pills. He never used these often since he wouldn't want to waste them if he had to purge again. Soon, He smiles as it went down swiftly and it gently set in the brunettes stomach.

School started again and peter couldn't be more quieter. After MJ left during summer, Peter became more distant and read more to avoid eating. But if the library was closed, he would always talk to Ned as he stared uncomfortably long at his Friends PPJ sandwich. Ned was rambling something about Starwars, a rant maybe, As peter Suddenly drifted and his ears rung as everything wad blocked out and he kept staring at the sandwich. " Peter, PETER!" Peter head snapped out as he saw his Science Sub, Mr Franks, leaning over the boys table as peter then noticed his book fell. Some people giggles as Mr Franks raised an eyebrow " What happened to you boy?" He asked venomously as peter picked up his book. Peter simply shrugged and mr franks gave up as he walked back to his desk and the class continued to do whatever they did with the free time.

Peter stumbled into the bathroom as he ran into a stall and felt his hands go into his hair and the urge to cut drove over him. He yanked down the sleeves of his arm and his slightly outgrown nails ran all over his arm as he even popped a recently healed blemish and blood trickled down... it wasn't enough... He continued until blood dripped down and onto the floor. He panted again as he looked at himself on his phone screen and felt the urge to beat... To beat himself with that belt... Its what is father would have wanted.

Peter got out and everyone had left as he managed to find his way out. However, he completely forgot that Ned wasn't gonna be able to pick him up and the bus he usually took wasn't at the station, he could tell. He looked around and noticed some people still there and about to exit, presumably leaving from after school clubs. Peter slightly smiled as he walked to one girl he actually used to know in home economic class, Nicky, and walked to her. " Hey Nick! Mind if i hitch an ride with ya? i'm um kinda late for something.." He lied at that last part but Nicky seemed to just sigh and shake her head sadly. " Sorry petey, i gotta go straight to another club. " She said simply and before peter could Even say goodbye, Nicky left just like that. He looked around and noticed another person, Jordon. he glided over to him as he approaches and before he even asked he said " Sorry dude. Gotta leave, The football clubs callin'," Jordon walked past him until peter sighed and sudden another Student he knew was walking to the doors until peter stopped him. " Patttt! Patt with a plan! hey uh mind if i-" The student glared at Peter for a minute before he scoffs and pushed past him saying " Who Even are you??!" Rudely and leaving through the door.

Peters arms hurt as well as his lungs as he ran home and growls as he wanted to scream at the world at that very moment.. once be got back to the apartment, he threw his body into the messy bed and grabbed something from his drawer. He pulled out some white wine as he took a massive gulp... the liquid ran down his throat and parched his thirst as his overwhelming feelings he once had, seemed to disappear as alcohol entered his system.

Thanks for reading part 1 of  peter is sick and i hope to see you again. And remember, i like bread.