Meet some of le sexy characters

"Hello! I'm Serra! And you are? Well, you don't look so bad ..I am the leader of this shit and-" "WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, FEMALE MAGE" Lucina interrupted, swearing as well. "..uh, ANYWAYS, These are my bitches! I'm the kawaii-est as you can see, I am the princess of Etrur-" Lucina interrupted again, "Uh, her name's Serra and she's a bishop (more like bish from Ostia) , Her /parents/ are Etrurian, I believe." Serra whined, "YOU FORGOT TO SAY HOW I'M A PRETTY PRINCESS, LUCINUHHHHH" Because fuck grammar and spelling.

Marth and Roy just sat in a corner, eating Ike's chicken, quietly. Serra walked over to the two "HEY BISH, you're not supposed to be eating that!!" She constantly reminded them every what, 2 seconds? , while Lucina held her back. "Uh.. Uhh... And I am Roy! Eliwood's son, but I suggest you call me Master Roy or Lord roy or 'Roy teh sexy boy', anything but midget will do!"

Ike had walked into the room of randomness. "How about we call you Dork for now? And... Hey... WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT MY FRIED COCKS?! err... I MEAN CHICKENS"

Serra and Lucina covered their mouths while giggling, "Dumbass, Marth and Roy ate your 'oh so precious and sexy' cocks."