.

Y/n that party was so wicked last night, it would have been even cooler if you'd get the hell out sometimes. Your friend Tina says while going on all about some gross college frat boy infested party where girls literally wear nothing and the boys have no since of control over their hormones its pathetic and nothing you'd ever attend. "Oh yeah sure, having my face half sucked off by some pubescent manchild is exciting." you say while finishing up the dishes since it was Tuesday and Tuesdays where your days of chores. "Omg whatever y/n you know you need to get laid i'm honestly surprised your not a virgin how the hell did  you lose your v card anyways?" she says walking towards the fridge to get a drink. Your breath hitches as you pat your cheeks glaring at her "Honestly that's none of your business!, and besides it happen to be a long time ago so just let it go." Fine whatever you say y/n but Kayla invited me out to girls night I told her i'd ask you just to make her happy but I know our answer already . She says her shoulders slumped and headed towards the couch. You honestly didn't mind going out its just what kind of event it was and who might be around is what made you uncertain. "Fine okay ?? I'll go to whatever this is ! but if you try that shit you pulled last time with those 2 french guys i'm never hanging out with you every again !" you say turning around drying the dishes and smirking at your friends crazy victory antics. 

Y/n there is not way i'm letting you go to the club in a Plaid long sleeve button up and bell bottom jeans with a DEAN hat have you lost your damn mind??? Hey I agreed going not going and wearing something that's going to have my ass hanging out for everyone to see! Now are you read to go or not? For fuck sakes y/n throw this on PLEASE for the love of god! Tina says flinging some black material in your face. Grabbing a hold of it you inspect it half heartedly already not feeling it at all . "Tina this look like a lion mulled a person wearing this and someone found it and called it fashion HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR THIS? there is nothing covering my freaking vagina for crying out loud ! "Y/N you do realize that's the point ! just try the damned thing on so we can get the hell out of here.  After trying it on and exiting the house after the many praises Your annoying friend threw your way you start to second guess yourself not only because your feeling air hit places they shouldn't be but because you cant possibly move around in such tight scantly clad attire its impossible. You eventually to make it to the club 4 blocks down seeing Kayla an her clique of friends waiting beside the bouncer,apparently she knows people and gets in freely. "Holy shit y/n you actually came ??? she says looking at you wide eyed checking you from head to toe. "Not only did you come you came HOT ! rolling your eyes you squeeze the faux fur jacket around you tighter can we go inside now its like cold as a witches titty out here and these 5 inch heels aren't helping. " Alright girls lets go , Kayla says squealing in delight as you all enter the club.

Two hours into your time in the club you managed to survive the heat bouncing off drunk couples and strange men whispering what they'd do to have you for the night, That is.. until HIM HIM dressed like he owns the world HIM coming straight towards you with a drink in his hand a smirk on his face .. WAIT he is coming towards me ! omg omg omg Turing away slowly you pretend to be sipping on your martini, until you feel a hand press against your lower back and soft words in your left ear "  I could not stand not coming over here and ask why such a beautiful girl like yourself is sitting here alone. " He says sultry, Turning your head to the side you realize how close he is to you when his lips brushes your cheeks, flinching backwards you blush until your as red as a tomato. "I'm not exactly alone if you must know, i'm actually here with friends. He looks around "They don't seem much like friends if they left you here to warm this bar stool sweetheart." Yeah tell me about you say rolling your eyes taking a sip of your drink. "May I ask your name? he says taking a seat beside you. "Y/n b-but you can call me riri my nickname for short. Yeppeun he says more to himself than towards you. tilting your head you wonder what langues he speaks other than English. grabbing your hand he lifts your hand to his mouth placing a lasting kiss upon your hand without losing eye contact, Im Taek-woon  and I also have an nickname its Leo you can call me that, he smiles . Well its nice to meet you Leo you say smiling up at him. Care to join me for a dance , he ask gesturing towards the sea of sweaty bodies dancing against each other to the thumping ear deafening music . "I'm not much of a dancer I'll embarrass myself." you say in all honesty "That's okay because i'm an dancer ill help you , he says taking your hand leading you towards the dance floor.