The Peacemaker

So I wasn't sure if I wanted to publish this or not as its total erotica and puts Negan and Rick together in a situation they wouldn't get into (I don't think lol) Lemme know what you all think.

Honor:

1. high respect; great esteem

2. Adherence to what is right or to a conventional standard of conduct

These are the words Honor O'Malley had scripted in her brain and she repeated the definition over and over again each time she did what she felt she needed to. Maybe back when the world was civilized it would have been much easier to adhere to the name her parents had given her but not this world. There was no such thing as that anymore.

Just over a year ago the world had been consumed by a plague that reanimated the bodies of the dead whose only instinct was to consume the flesh of the living. It had almost wiped out the planet's entire population. What remained had splintered into groups, determined to bring man back from the brink of extinction.

It wasn't as if she didn't try to abide by the code that beared her name. When all of it went down she quickly learned the old ways of living had disappeared just as her family had. Both had been eaten alive by this horrific new world.

In the first nine months during the extreme period of unrest, people had wandered in rogue packs, doing whatever they had to do to survive. They killed each other over almost over anything and Honor had seen the atrocities that humans could inflict on each other when there was a complete breakdown of society's rules.

When she had first started surviving, the group she was in was first attacked by the corpses and the numbers of survivors dwindled to half. Once people had learned to handle the roaming undead the real horror started because humankind were the truest of monsters as they scrapped to pull themselves together.

They came one night, sweeping her camp with guns and swords and axes, whatever they had. The men had ripped Honor's struggling group apart and she had suffered a rape that changed her forever. The only reason she had been kept alive was because she had wrapped her legs around the man that brutalized her despite the revulsion that twisted in her stomach. He was the leader and he had brought her with them when they left the rest dead. She had only survived because of an extraordinary performance. The circumstance had forced her to perform at his will for months. But she had learned and she had escaped.

The things that Honor had seen at the hands of her first tribe taught her survival by any means. It also had given her a strong aversion to men in general. Sex appeal had become a tool just as powerful as a gun, a knife or even a stick of dynamite. If not more so. The best part was that she never had to fulfill the promise of a tryst. The men that she came to meet were willing to wait and as they did she would steal anything she could get her hands on.

It wasn't easy at first but it wasn't because she lacked physical attributes. She had been blessed. She had been described as vital, exuding an energy that drew people to her. She was pretty and spirited. And while she held an hourglass figure, a mixture of muscle and curve, it was wit and charm that carried her through. By the time the men were ready to collect what she promised she was long gone, slithering her way into the next community and then moving on with her stash.

Honor bounced between clans, making friends and not quite lovers all the while using them for all she could. She had managed to infiltrate kitchens, armories and infirmaries, pilfering food, medicine and firepower. The worst part was that she didn't even have a group. It was all hers and she shared it with no one. Taking care of number one consumed her.

As the communities grew, she found herself turncoating between two of the most powerful groups, Alexandria and the Sanctuary. There was Alexandria with its tormented yet mesmerizing leader Rick. He had taken an interest in her and she returned the attention with flirtatious touches and provocative banter. She was actually quite attracted to him despite herself. But men were dangerous and although she felt absolutely safe with him, there was no way she would let her guard down after what happened to her.