[1] Introduction

Stray Kids (스트레이 키즈) is a 9-member South Korean boy group under JYP Entertainment. The group consists of Bang Chan, Woojin, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N. Stray Kids was created through the survival program with the same name, Stray Kids. Stray Kids debuted on March 25, 2018.

Stray Kids Fandom Name: Stay
Stray Kids Official Colors:

Stray Kids Official Sites:

Facebook: JYPEStrayKids

Twitter: Stray_Kids

Instagram: realstraykids

Youtube: Stray Kids

V LIVE: Stray Kids

-----------

Information by me on Stray Kids:

hello, i am yu xiaotong. i am quite new-ish-?? fan of Stray Kids. Stray Kids to me is a very amazing group of young boys. every single member is special, from the oldest to youngest, to the dancers, to the singers, to the rappers. everyone in this group means something to me. enough with the serious stuff lets talk about some fun stuff about Stray Kids.

i know you're all wondering.. who's xiaotong's bias-? (probably not wondering that tbh) a small reminder that i love everyone in this group. not just the members i name. but currently my biases are Chan, Hyunjin, Minho ( Lee Know ) and Seungmin. :]

Stray Kids most recent title song is "I am YOU" but their most recent M/V is "Get Cool." My favorite song of theirs is "Double Knot" and "Runner's High" Both songs are 3RACHA's song (pre-debut group with Jisung (Han), Changbin and Chan ( Bang Chan )) They released songs on soundcloud but 3RACHA is a whole other story. i like mostly all of their songs, yet i'm bound to dislike at least one song but i wont get into that. here is more information on the more mainstream songs of theirs ( in order from oldest songs to newest songs )

----------

Hellevator- 2017-11-01 [ a song that could make you sad yet inspired to do something productive ]

Before their survival program 'Stray Kids', set to air on October 17 through Mnet, the group has released their much-anticipated MV for Hellevator. Made during the time that 'Stray Kids' was being aired, this was one of the songs made during their pre-debut as the group Stray Kids.  

District 9- 2018-03-26 [ a very hype song, i recommend ]

"District 9" is the lead single from Stray Kids debut EP, "I am NOT" written and composed by group members, Bang Chan, Changbin, and Han, collectively known as 3RACHA. The track is the powerful title track that is a hybrid of hip hop, rock, and EDM. The music video for "District 9" garnered over 4.2M views in the first 24 hours of it's release. This became a new record for the most views a K-pop group debut music video has achieved in the first 24 hours. The record was previously held by 's "Energetic"

My Pace- 2018-08-06 [ another very hype and happy song but there are softer parts in the song ]

'I am WHO' title song 'My Pace' is a hip hop genre song with a message of 'i will go my own way'. The lyrics emphasize the meaning of 'everyone has their own pace, and it's okay to go on that pace, believe in yourself', and comforts the anxiety that comes from comparison with others. It is characterized by the splendid hip-hop, intense rock, and a combination of two sounds that emit powerful energy.

I am YOU- 2018-10-22 [ a song more on the chill side it's sorta like hellevator in a way-? ]

The title song 'I am YOU' is a hip-hop genre with a gorgeous yet lyrical feeling. This is a track written and composed by 3RACHA on the team, featuring a combination of guitar playing and intense trap bits. "When I'm with you I can see. In the same space, I can win anything in the same time. "I am glad to know you because of you, who always accompany me" The members' powerful rap and emotional vocals blend together to add sophistication to the song.  

----------

in the next few chapters i will be talking about each members individually. my opinions on the member as well as facts or fun facts about them. i apologize if any of my words end up offending anybody.

--- reminder: this book was made the day of 11/14/2018 anything that happens after this day will NOT be included in this book unless i decide to change up the information myself. ---

-晓彤

-----------

CIKI - Syndrome

0:22-3:41