OS 1

ANJAANE HUMSAFAR

Sameer , Rohan Preeti and Naina four different persons.....with different status....different thinking....And even different parental conditions.....they were poles apart...

Then comes Sameer and Naina....Naina would freely talk to everyone.... Being in same class from their childhood in the very famous Pragati Vidya Ka Mandir school these two never talked to each other freely for a longer time....but why...because in each other's presence they feel a peaceful aura....no words were needed for them to communicate with each other.....

Their mere interaction being in similar class was to exchange casual pleasantries like wishing good morning or asking about each other's families well being.....as their families were friends to each other.....

Sameer's stepfather had loss in his business after four years of his marriage with his mother....thus resulting in his and his family to shift to Ahmedabad.....Being with his nanu from childhood and seeing his mother caring for his stepson more than him made him vulnerable from inside....he would always yearn for a mother's love.....which he got from his nanu....leaving in same home had established a civil relation between him and his mother and stepfather....but he adored his siblings and would always shower them with his love and care....

In a very early age of just 17 years he had become a very mature person who although is weak from inside but never lets it overpower his carefree nature.....to get appreciation from his mother he would try and try harder to excel in every field.....And was successful too....leaving just in studies where he always was no.2....but this doesn't disappoint him....as for him it would give him a happiness....the smile of the person for which he can turn world upside down.....the topper of his class....the niece of his stepfather's friend.....his only girl classmate with whom he talks....his love....the Naina Aggarwal.....but never voiced it out....in fear to lose the adoration and respect for himself in his eyes.....he could not live with seeing hatred in her eyes for him.....

On the other side Naina....although a pari and ladli of her chachaji and chachiji....there was a void in her life..the void of mother's love....which can't be fulfilled by any other person rather than the mother itself....although she was loved by her Chachaji and chachiji...her sisters pooja and Preeti and by her elder brother arjun....but the hurtful words his father and taiji would use against her always left her wondering why is she living this hell of a life....where no hope for happiness in left....but then remembering about a person all her negative thoughts would vanish....And her mind would just start remembering about him....all her life from childhood to now in the 16th year of her life....she would silently observe him....that how being in a family like his he doesn't crib like other children....whom she had come to adore this much in the last couple of years that being in front of him would always make her nervous....she would always wonder about the changing feelings she had grown for her....until recently when she shared her feelings with her pen friend Shefali and she assured it to be attraction or love towards him.....but she had to figure these emotions on her own....

And now being clear of her feelings as love she had decided to tell him about her feelings towards him....that she loves him and then it be his decision to accept her love or not.....so she anxiously waited for the next day....

The next day in school.....naina reached the school earlier as she knew that he arrives earlier in school everyday....she searched for him.....but didn't find him....And as the day proceeded further she was becoming restless because it was not in his nature to miss the school she couldn't enquire about him from his friends as they have no relation to ask about each other....so she decided to wait and ask him from himself the next day.....but before the school would be over for the day....the trustee of school ....his nanaji arrived for a special announcement......And this would change their whole lives....the announcement was that the topper Naina was selected to be as a special student and will now be given a scholarship from a highly reputed school of Gujarat...the Vanasthali school.....situated in Rajkot....she was initially happy....but a mere thought of being distant from her new found love even without confessing to him made her sad....but what could she
do....she can't argue in front of her elders...but then a thought came in her mind....she could talk her wish to her chachaji who could convince the family to let her continue her studies here only....so with this determination she found a new hope for her love....