Kim Namjoon

"Nice!" I said exicitedly to my bestfriend namjoon. Me in him are in the trials...also known as The hunger games.

Me and him have been hiding and only killed a couple people..for our saftey. Namjoon currently caught a fish with his bare hands! Freaking awsome. He was waving it in the air, as we were laughing our lungs out. Our laughter soon stopped as we got lost in eachothers eyes. I guess you can say we..fell in love since we've been in here. 

"u-um..imma go get some wood." He said breaking the silince.

"o-ok. Be back soon and stay safe!" I added. 

"OK!" He replied running off. These past weeks been a scared and struggle mess. Only 2 more days and we can go back home. Me and namjoon have been hiding. We dont like killing people. We had our life planned out. Once we got out the games, we will run away some where far and hidin and make our happy end.

1 minute later

I started to get worried. It was 1 minute and namjoon only takes a couple seconds to collect wood. Thinking he needs help, I got up grabbed my arrow and my bow and went off. I was queitly looking for him when I came across 2 figures. I came closer to get a better look. 

Once I got closer my  heart shatterd and broke. I felt like my whole world stopped. My life stopped. I just wanted to die.

 Namjoon was...on the ground with a...-knife in his stomach. Carol standing over him pushing the knife into him. Trying to hold in the tears, with my shaky hands I postion my arrow. I aim it at carol head..and shot. Carol froze and collapse leaving a pool of blood. 

I soon snapped out of it dashing to namjoon.

"NAMJOON!" I screamed out. I slided on my knees and lannded next to him. I panicked touching him.

"N-no..t-this is not how its supposed to be. Y-you Promise! You promised we'll make it out" I yelled out with my eyes closed. 

I soon felt a wet hand cup my cheek. I open my watery eyes slowly to meet namjoons bloody hand on my cheeks. I look up at him to see him looking at me smiling bitterly.

"Namjoon- d-dont go..please Im begging you." I said with a cracked voice.

"I-I l-love you..p-please make it out a-alive." He whisperd. He slowly leaned in and kissed me, but his lips soon stopped moving. With teary eyes I slowly break the kissed..to see namjoons lifeless body.

"AHHHHH" I cried and screamed out in agnoy.

"NO!NO!" I rocked back and forth with his head in my lap, caressing his cheeks. I quickly got up and put his body on my back. I didnt want that stupid claw thing to come and take him away to burn his body. No. Im going to give him a proper burial. I soon arrived to a waterfall. The one were me and namjoon slept, had fun, loved, dreamed. The waterfall is the most beautiful thing you could ever see. Its noise was like a beautiful harmonay as the water swayed. The white part twinkled like little starts. It had a beautiful flower frangrance. The water was a beautiful clear-blue. I took him to the back of the falling water into a beautiful gem-stone cave. The cave was sparkling and twinkling, it was like a pathway to heaven. Only us two knew about this place.

As I gently lay down namjoon, I go back out to pick flowers.

I soon come back with a huge bouquet of Gardenias, babybreaths, roses, Tulips, Magnolia, and jasmines. I lay them aroung namjoon. He looks like the center of a masterpeice which he truly was.

I layed down next to namjoon. Staring at his beauty I cried my heart out. How will I live without him? Hes the whole reason I want to live. As I was crying a bush of beautiful, blackish purple berries caught my eyes. I know what those are..death berries. As  I stand up on my weak legs I wobble my way over there. I pick a handful walking back to namjoon. Once I lay back down I gulp them down. I could feel my throat tighten, and close. Soon I cant breath. It feels like im getting strangled to death. 

I look at namjoon one last time. A tear rolls down my cheeks.

"I-I love you.."I soon close my eyes. Taking my last breath I feel relived.  It was pitch black, but I saw a spot of light. The light grew bigger and bigger till you could go blind. As I was in the state of confusion a hand reached out, the hand the I wanted to thold the most. I then heard a voice, a voice I wanted to hear forever.

"Come with me,my love." Namjoon said gently. And so I did, as I grabbed his hand. I was reunited with the love of my life.

there are plenty of ways to die, but only love can kill you and keep you alive to feel it❞ -Leo christopher ♥