|Hero's Birthday Bash|

Soooo, I'm still not over the photos we got on hero's 21st bday and I wanted to do a herophine one shot these are all just figment of my imagination (:
PS my grammar sucks this is a very last minute very very raw draft so I'm sorry it's isn't perfect as I was having a writer's block but it is an attempt!
———————————————
She was glowing, her caramel brown hair was shorter now, yet it suited her. This was the second time he was seeing her, she looked good. She always did. It was inanna's plan to go the club, but they were all excited. Seeing each other after filming times, they were like a family to one another. Hero felt giddy seeing his co-star Josephine after a long time, brought back all those fun memories from Georgia. Those were some days. He thought. He still remembered being awestruck when he saw her in that purple romper. Beautiful, he thought as he smiled and hugged her. She smelled like a mix of vanilla with a hint of roses. "It's so nice to see you hero, happy birthday" she says,her Australian accent kicking in. He smiles amused. "Thank you, jo. Shall we join the others?" He asks offering her his hand. She takes and they join the other as they stand to take pictures. Although, everyone looks great but, his attention was focused only on the sweet Australian angel. As they were positioning each other he wanted to stand next to her but, he felt shy so he simply joined.

He took a one quick peek towards his left to see her standing next to Dylan her arm wrapped around him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He took a one quick peek towards his left to see her standing next to Dylan her arm wrapped around him. But suddenly he flinched as she felt her grabbing at something. HIS HAND! He then saw her smirk a little bit it came as soon as it disappeared. Obviously from the a strangers perspective it would seem like a friends get-together picture. But little do they know, Hero fiennes tiffin and Josephine Langford we're holding hands. This is is the best birthday ever, he thought to himself as the photographer told them to smile.