Katee x Katie

I was walking home from getting off the bus, I checked my phone...4:20, wooooow so mature. I decided to call Katee. Katee was basically my twin. She looked exactly like me. Almost no difference. I dialed her number.
Riiiiiing
Riiiiiing
Riiiiiing
"Hello?" I heard from the other end.

"Hey! Its Katee." I almost yelled into the phone

"Oh. Hey katee! What's up??"

"Eh, nothing much just bored..what about you?"

"Same here dood."

"Wanna come over?" I asked holding my breath.

"Uhh, sure? Why not."

"See ya soon"

I ended the call there and looked around my room...I could clean up a bit.
I started cleaning my room.

T I M E S K I P P I T Y S K I P

Finally my room was clean.
I sat on my bed thinking about what we could do. As I sat there thinking. My wet thoughts came to mind.
No, no Katee. Nothing like that would happen.

*knockk*

I heard a knock from the door.
I raced over to the front door swinging it open to see Katie standing there, she was wearing her skirt with thigh highs again...that weeb. I secretly loved the way the skirt shaped her perfect thig- NO NO NO.
STOP KATEE.

"Hi!" She burst out with happiness.

"C-come on in" I said, my face warm.

She had her bag with her too. It looked quiet bigger today than usual. Oh well.
"You can leave your bag in my room if ya want."

"alright" she replied.

I sat on my bed, her on her phone. Probably writing a smut book again. Oh well.

I kept looking over at her. I couldn't help if she was just so beautiful. And the way her thigh highs squeezed her thighs looks amazing.
I wonder if they are as soft as they look...

We sat in silence for a little bit longer.
I decided it wouldn't hurt to grab her thigh a little bit.

I slowly reached over to her leg and placed my hand gently down. She stopped what she was doing on her phone not looking away. I squeezed her thigh a little bit. That's when she turned her head to look at me.
I looked back with a shit eating grin on my face.

I slowly rubbed her thigh, it felt so squishy. I loved it.
"w-what are you doing??"

She asked me.
"Oh nothing" I replied.

I started to feel more confident in myself.
I kneeled down in front of her still rubbing her thighs, I slide my hand up her skirt a little bit.

Her breath hitches for a second, stopping a moan by covering her own mouth with her hand.

I growled lowly.
"Don't hide your cute noises from me, I want to hear you."
She uncovered her mouth by now fully, putting her phone down.
I started getting closer and closer to her core. She was a moaning mess by now and I loved it. I was enjoying every second.

I started rubbing her clit through her blue striped panties. She let out a long moan. Fuck, that turned me on.
I told her to wait there I'll go get some things. I ran out of the room to go get my box of 'Things'. I walked back to the room opening the door slowly to see Katie lying on the bed touching herself and grabbing her boobs.
I started to watch her every move, drooling.

She noticed I was there and let out a squeek closing her legs.

"looks like someone was enjoying themselves." I said a huge smirk on my face.

"Strip. Now."
I said in a demanding tone.
I was very eager.
She slowly started to take her shirt off. She looked a bit shy. She started to unbutton her skirt and let it fall to the ground.

"Keep the socks on. I love them."

I said with a huge smirk.
She only nodded.
I was sitting on the bed.
"Mmm, come here kitten"
I said needing her now.
She slowly walked over, swaying her hips, sitting on my lap. Her ass was directly on top of my crotch. I decided to grab hold of her hips and started to rub my crotch on her ass while holding down her hips for pressure.
Katie let out a soft moan.
As if I had a dick (and I do lol) I slightly thrusted at her ass, teasing her.
I was always such a huge tease.
I started to bite and suck at her soft skin. Making sure that people knew it was me that had done this to her.
She let out soft moans, they sounded just perfect. I bite down, HARD, on her neck making her let out a long loud moan.

"Fuck, you just look so perfect"
I groaned into her ear.
She let out a whine. I could tell she was impatient and needy. I lean over to my box of 'things' sliding Katie off my lap for a second. I reach down and pull out a strap on dildo. Making sure it wasn't too big, I assumed this was her first time. I slip my jeans and panties off pulling on the strap on.
Katie was laying on the bed looking so fucking hot.

I kneeled onto the bed laying her on her back. I pulled her panties off and put her legs over my shoulders. I had the tip of the dildo at her hole.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"
I asked.

She only nodded yes. I slid the dildo into her with ease from how wet she'd gotten from foreplay. She let out a squeek as i let her get comfortable with the size. She started to wiggle and moan, I took that as a sign to move. I slowly started thrusting into her watching her every move if I needed to stop. She seemed to love it. She was shaking from pleasure. I sped up a little, moving at a quicker pace. Her face was twisted with so much pleasure. She pulled and aheago face and that made me lose it. I sped up without knowing it. Skin slapping And her beautiful moans filled the room.

I must have hit a certain spot because she started to scream from pleasure.

"H-harder katee~"

as if that was my cue I started to thrust into her at a quite fast pace hitting that spot over and over.
She soon let out one final and long moan. I pulled the dildo out of her as she layed down on her back. I looked down at her crotch seeing as she had already came...and there was a lot.

I kneeled down by her crotch and put my hands on her thighs. Slowing starting to lick up her cum from her intense pleasure she's just had. I hear her moan and she arches her back. I started to suck on her clit, flicking it with my tongue. She grips the bed sheets, meting out hot breathy moans.

I stick my tongue all the way inside her with ease from me fucking her. She moans louder every time I pushed my tongue in and out of her.
I can tell she's about to cum. I bite down lightly on her clit sending her over the edge and cuming onto my face.

I lick all her cum up. Its quite sweet. After I'm done. I stand up and look at her laying in my bed. She was exhausted and beaded with sweat.
She looks up at me blushing madly.
"Hey, come in, we should take a shower"
I say.
She looks up at me.
"We?"
I sigh with a laugh.
"Yes we, I don't want you to fall down in the"
I get cut off by Katie falling in into my arms, looking up at me.
"Uh, ya, my legs do kinda hurt.
I smile at her.
"God I love you."
I say kissing her cheek.
"I love you too goofball.'

(Holy shit dood that took like three whole days to write!! Is it good or not? Idk, anyways this was my first smut. Hope you liked it)

Word Count: 1373