lost stars

jk's pov.
--------------

"jungkooka ! "
she says holding my hand while tears are running down her cheeks...
"I want you to promise me something. ..that you must move on. For me.... u r not loveing to talk about it right now, I know. ...but u know we can't. .I mean 'I' can't make it.....And PROMISE me that you'll be okay!!ur gonna give ur best to the world."

"we are like LOST STARS you know..." she says while giving a tighter grip on my hands..and with a soft smile..which I'm afraid it might be hard to force...

"I'd be watching you from there high above the sky..
I'd be ur star,shining brightly to bring you light ..
watching you when you smile. .and find for your destiny..."

These were the last words she told me...and I remained silent. ..I could not talk about it neither had any courage to do so..After knowing her miserable truth..I still regret knowing her truth..Our life was like unseen heaven before we stepped on that day..

//that was a breezy day..she loved the weather...we were meeting less that we did before..so I was really happy to say when she called me at a roof top of a real high building.

My eyes could be said were 'blessed' watching the amazing view of the beautiful weather and beautiful hers beauty collab. .we were sitting on a bench ..she was the most beautiful in my eyes..my lips cracked up with a smile as I was staring at her with so much satisfaction in my eyes.

yhe breezy winds kept hitting our faces.she was the most beautiful sight of her..her hair which were so annoyed to keep still, I put my hands on them, and run my fingers down her hair..as I do it again she kind of being hesitant tried to stop me..but ..The thing I was shocked at..Those so many hairs which landed on my hand without any force..my eyes widened in shock..I could've gave myself more timr to give it a thought but watching her stand up in hurry,I grabed her hands in a quick and standing up grabed her waist as I made her land on me..I made sure she ain't leaving grabbing her with both of my arms..

I felt my eyes getting wet seeing her tears rolling down her cheeks signing it's something horrible. ..I got sure with the fact as I found her crying her soul out wrapping her hands around me..Tears found a way out of my eyes..I could not help but to hold her tight...letting my tears out ..a small exhale escapes my mouth..The place was filled with the sound of the breezy winds and her sobs..untill I said,"dont say anything. . ."

after that day , all we did was to make our future intends to turn to reality....she left me..now at least I can say to myself,"you gave her everything jungkook!Every precious moment she wanted n her life...//

I thought to get myself out of these thoughts or ....flashback u say..as I hear everyone cheering for me to sing..its my friends party...they r wanting me to sing.."let me keep ur promise jihee..I'll make sure to give the best of me .to the world ,to u..."thats what I told to myself before standing up and to walk towards the stage,toward my new life. ..

" who are we
just a spake of dust within the galaxy
woe is me
if we're not careful turns into reality
don't u dare let our best memories bring you sorrow
yesterday I saw a lion kiss a dear
turn the page maybe we'll find a brand new ending
where we're dancing in our tears
And God! tell us the reason
youth is wasted on the young
and the lambs are on the run
searching for meaning
are we all lost stars
trying to light up the dark "
______
_____
___

I thought to go to the rooftop to find some fresh air. ..I sit on the bench. .The weather is breezy..I look up and let the winds hit my face..The sky is full of stars tonight. .

"hey.."as feminine voice calls out..I look back to find who that was.."oh..hi." I say as I meet an unknown figure.."u were so cool out there!!"..she says with a lively smile.."thanks ..."I said with a smile. .The wind was blowing hard enough. ."I love these breezy winds "she says as she runs her fingers through her hair while looking up...

jk : ..I'm jeon jungkook....and you?
??: park y/n..
she says with a soft smile..

I cant help but keep staring at her..with my lost mind...following her as I look back at the sky, it feels like among all the stars ..One looks like to be shining the most..without knowing myself,an unknown smile forms on my lips .... This one looks like the most bright..and beautiful one...

i kept silently discovering the sky untill jimin and taehyung hyung rushing in here shouting their joy out..following them comes hoseok and yoongi hyung..as they reach here taehyung hyung come in rush and sits beside me wrapping his hand around my neck and joyfully greets y/n with a wave..y/n waves him back with a smile and a hi..jimin hyung directly goes to y/n panting and rests his head on her shoulder..y/n pats his back as she chuckles..looks like jimin is close with her..i look at him with an asking face ..how come he not even greet me once?..

taehyung hyung leans closer to my ear as he whispers with a poker face,," WHHATUU iou peoplw..i mean~only the two of u -do -alone??""what?nothing!whats so weird to be about?" i say giving him a weird glace..

As he keeps a confused asking face..he adds," u donno her?" 

" park y/n..?"i said..

"and?" asked hyung..'i keep silent as i ask him why..

'well......SHE-Is-THe-Y/n-WHOs-BEEN-LIKING-u-SINCE-MIddLE-scL"he says as he raises his both eyebrows asking me my reaction..

"hyung........"i say with blankness on my face..hyung nodes as a reply..

"can you stop joking  ..?"i say as i look away and taehyung hyung be like"ayyyy...kid!IM SERIOus!!" as i look back at him, he just gives a big nod with his widee smile and back to his bussiness..

i just kept looking at them and couldnt help but to float in mixed emotions..
I take a look at them...
life is a gift..which is precious ...few people eccepts that ....and some doesn't.. I excepted it...I have loved it......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really know if this made sense or not...
but I hope you will enjoy $_$
also check out my other ff, faded. that is a tae ff.

baiiii baiiii babbbiiiieeesss >-<