Encounter

this story is like an original so sorry if it's bad :) it's my first story and i hope you enjoy it heh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Midoriya's POV ~

I walked out of my house, into the outside world. It was resfreshing, as it was snowing. The snow fell in a melodic fashion. One by one, snowflakes fell from the sky. It was like I was in a little snowglobe, being shaken every few seconds. I took my phone out of my pocket, checking the time. It was currently 7:42 a.m., and I was going on a walk to meet Uraraka and Iida at the cafe. 'Geez, I better get going. I'm supposed to be there at 8' I thought to myself.

I walked down the sidewalk, placing my earphones into my ear. I scrolled through my songs, 'when did I pick this music?' I thought, 'I don't think I want to listen to music anymore.' I reached my arm up to my ear and grabbed the earphone out of my right ear, as i reached for my left ear. I was walking on the cross walk, and usually a lot of people are too.

I wasn't paying attention while taking out my earphones, and felt my body run into someone else's.

I fell to the ground, "S-sorry! I'm s-so sorry! I didn't mean to, I wasn't look--" I exclaimed, as I glanced upwords, revealing a a boy with red and white hair. 'Oh my god, it's Todoroki! Oh my god..' my face painted a bright pink. I've had a crush on Todoroki since we all took the exams to get in UA.

~ Todoroki's POV ~

I was walking back from training, my old man had forced me to train with him. I was on my way back and walking on the cross walk. I was looking up at the snow falling, not paying much attention to anything in front of me. I saw a glimpse of green hair, then felt something hit into my chest.

I looked down to a green haired boy on the ground, no other than Midoriya. "S-sorry! I'm s-so sorry! I didn't mean to, I wasn't look--" he exclaimed, as he turned away from me. I saw a faint pink color painting his face, it made me smile.

"It's okay, I wasn't paying any attention either," I faintly said, "here." I reached my hand out to him as he was sitting in the snow now. He looked up at me, and started blushing furiously.

"T-thank you so much! I'm sorry!" quickly, he reached out to my hand and our fingers intertwined, making my hand feel warmer than it was before. We locked eyes, he had beautiful big green eyes. He soon let go of my hand, and scratched the back of his head.

"I'm so sorry about this Todoroki! But thank you so much for helping me up. I'm heading to the cafe to meet Uraraka and Iida, would you like the join?" he said blissfully. I had to think about it, 'as much as I'd love to go, what would my dad say? More so, what would I say? I didn't really have a connection with Iida or Uraraka. Plus, Midoriya seems to be off. But, I could become friends with Iida and Uraraka if I did go.'

"I'd love to." I said without thinking. 'Why would I say that?' Midoriya grabbed my hand, and was bringing me to the other side of the road. 'He's so cute' I thought. Ugh, what have I gotten myself into.

~ Midoriya's POV ~

I grabbed Todoroki's wrist, dragging him along side me. I didn't think he'd want to come with me to the cafe, but by my surprise, he did want to go. Sometimes Uraraka would tell me that Todoroki liked me back, but I never believed it. Besides, this is just one thing why'd I think that. I know he would never like me back. I'm just a- "Hey, what are you thinking about?" Todoroki issued, interrupting my thoughts.

I disclosed, "Oh, yeah uh sorry sometimes I get lost in my head."

"Yeah, well, we passed the cafe awhile ago." he laughed, while taking my wrist and lunging me next to him. I looked at his face, he was smiling uncontrollably. It was adorable, and it made me smile. He glanced back at me, and his smile widened. I felt my face heat up as I giggled.

"Here we are." Todoroki said, as he pointed towards to cafe. He let go of my hand, which made me sad, but it had to end. I started towards the cafe and he followed close behind me. I opened the door, as the bell jingled on the door, furiously up and down. I caught the scent of cinnamon and ginger while I heard "Jingle Bells" playing in the background. I looked around and saw Uraraka, motioning to come to her and Iida. I signaled 'okay' to her, and walked towards her table. Todoroki walked slowly behind me, as we sat down.

"Deku! What took so long?" Uraraka shouted. I follow where her eyes were, and she was examining Todoroki up and down. She then caught my eye, and raised her eyebrows.

"I see.. did you fina--" I interrupted Uraraka, "No! I ran into him on the street! I invited him to grab some coffee at the cafe with us." I spouted. 'That was way too close for comfort..' She shrugged, and looked at Todoroki.

"I haven't seen you in a while, what have you been doing over break, Todoroki." Iida said, in a polite manner.

Todoroki replied, "My old man's been making me train more lately, because I have break. I guess that's really all i've been doing, other than taking a daily walk around town."

"We should really order some coffee," I stood up, "since I made you wait I'll pay."

We all stood up, and walked to the ordering station.

~ Time skip ~

We ordered our coffees and went outside to drink them, since it was a beautiful day.

"Deku, I think me and Iida are going to take off. You were invited to Denki's party, right?" Uraraka said.

"Yeah, I was. Are you going, Todoroki?" I turned to Todoroki, who was looking back at me.

"I think I might, it looks like we would spend the night. Are you going, Izuku?"

"If you are, I guess I will!" I stated. A smile broke out on Todoroki's face. He was... blushing?

"Well, I'm off too, see you at the party, Izuku." And with that, he was off. I smiled and looked into the sky, hoping for the best tonight, as a snowflake landed on my nose, and all around me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope your enjoying this little tododeku thing :) since it's snowing, I was in such a mood to write it about the winter time and stuff tehe ! remember to vote and share :) thanks ~