My sad Life

One day, with the sun in the sky, the summer heat and the wind that was singing. I'm Here, I find myself in an area isolated from the world, in total silence, I hear only the sound of the flowing river and the happy birds chirping.

Well, I sit on the grass and I relax thinking a little about my life.

(20 minutes later ...)

I am in a sea of ​​tears, my life is disgusting, although outside there is a good time, inside me I have a strong storm, I'm crying outside, I thought too much of my useless life, I'm useless, ugly, incapable and not nobody wants me.

(They spend 5 minutes)

- Background voice: Little boy!

Little boy: Who is there? "With the sobbed voice and the inflamed eyes"

(The voice is approaching a lot)

Voice: What's up boy, why are you crying?

Boy: Because my life sucks, I'm useless and at school I go so bad that everyone laughs at me ...

Voice: Do not cry, life gives us moments of discouragement, but you take advantage of these moments of despair to be stronger.

Boy: easy to say, life sucks, i'm can not go on like this ...

Voice: Please do you not break down, that if you do you make me feel bad even to me that I have always supported you and esteemed ...

Boy: but if you do not even know me? Indeed, where are you that I do not see you?

Voice: you do not see me, do you know why?

Boy: why?

Voice: I am the voice of the wind, I am your Grandmother death, the one you always loved and you always gave me so much strength to the end so as not to lose me.

Boy: I do not believe it ... show me it's you

(The voice softly began to sing the song that Grandma always sang to the boy the night before falling asleep)

Boy: (burst into a second cry)

Voice: do not cry, let me a smile, that I remember you, so last moment before died

(So ​​the boy smiled despite it being difficult)

Voice: Thanks, you rejoiced me ...

But now I have to go, you always smile, do not get you down by people who do not really know you and the prejudices that you are very strong, feel well!

Suddenly the breeze that had accompanied him so much from the beginning disappeared and only the smile and the tears of joy remained in him ... ❤

To all those who are having a bad time ... ♥ ️