Epilogue

Everything stood still, Like an illustration on a wall. In the center of the house for everyone to see. They saw what we wanted them to see or what we tricked ourselves into believing. It wasn't just for them but a reminder to what we had, or could have.

While everyone was making up stories and dreaming fairy tales, I could see everything that was unfolding around me. The overflow of misery. Pain that painted the walls. A shadow that leaked through the window's and set its eyes on her. Tailed its prey until it was washed into the river. Nothing is ever done. 

Delivering its final assault and by injecting its prey with poison. Our house was wrecked from the inside-out. Here we are, like a motionless river with deep silence.

Waiting for a pebble to break its perfect reflection. Waiting. Well Some of us.

Thank you guys so much for reading. The first chapter of this book will be published January 1st, 2019. Please, like/comment and tell what you guys think? I would love to hear.

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner.  Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

Sincerely La La