Chapter 1: earlier on

It was a Friday afternoon, Jenn got a text from Ricky saying: "heyyy wanna come out to the clubs tonight with jack Alyx Lauren and me", Jenn thought to her self, "it's been a while since I've been out and gotten a little drunk, fuck it". Jenn texted ricky back saying: "I'll be there, are we gonna met up there?" Ricky then replied saying: "yup let's met there see you later!!!". Jenn then texted Alyx saying, "heyyy what up I'm coming along to the clubs tonight with you all, do u wanna come over to mine when your ready and we can Uber there together?" Alyx replied almost straight away saying: "heyy yeah I'll come over to yours when I'm done getting ready I'll txt you when I'm coming over x" jenn smirked and bit her lip a little  when she read Alyxs text. "Cool see you soon x" jenn replied.

A couple hours when by and Jenn had showered, done her hair and makeup and chosen her outfit to wear. Alyx texted jenn saying "I'm headed over to your house now is that ok?" Jenn replied saying "cool see you in a sec" jenn put on her outfit and stared at her self in the mirror making sure she liked how she looked, (knock knock knock) Alyx let's her self in to Jenns apartment.
Alyx: Hey jenn
Jenn walked out of her room
Jenn: heyyy
The two hugged each other and complemented there outfits.
The two girls where sitting on jenns couch, talking and playing with Finn. Jenn got a text from Ricky saying, "we're leaving mine now if u leave in like 5 mins we'll probs get there at the same time🤪🤪" jenn replied saying: "okk cool I'm getting the Uber for Alyx and I now"
Jenn then booked the Uber.
About 5 minutes had past and there Uber was outside there apartment building.