Min Yoongi

My heart was utterly ripped to shreds. As I saw the love of my life smile and laugh, with another woman.

No. Its not what your thinking. The great Min yoongi was my boyfriend and cheating on me. Nope. Hes my friend. A friend that I love..but to him...Im just a friend.

Year: 2020

Event: Zombie apocolypse.

I laugh to myself. He really must love that woman to make him laugh in the middle of this disaster. I had no one. My older sister..died trying to protect me. She was the only one I had besides Yoongi. Now I feel like all my loved ones are leaving me. Slowly..and painfully.

Walked up to the happy woman and Yoongi. As soon as I caught their attention the woman closed her eyes and sighed nudging yoongi.

"yah. Can you leave us alone? You so fucking pesky." He spited out.

"what?" I asked confused.

"You heard me. leave. LEAVE! I dont want you here. I dont want you!" he said rolling his eyes. I could physicaly hear my heart shatter. All I ever wanted was to be loved. 

I closed my eyes putting my head down. I hurridley ran past them to all away down 3 sections from them. I closed the train door and slid down, not even minding if a zombie ate me. I coverd my mouth as I sobbed. My face heated and red, throat dry.

I ached. I hurted. I was in pain. I was lost. I was..broke.

I just wanted to be loved but thats physically impossible because everyone I love..leaves. I put my head inbetween my knees sighing. 

I soon heard I groan. I hurridly lifted up my head to see a dull zombie looking at me like a meal. I schooched backwards till I hit the corner. I closed my eyes as I felt the zombie tear threw my flesh like a predator eats its prey. I lifted up my hand and locked the glass door trying to keep the others safe. My arm falls down to my side as I soon run out of oxygen.

I could feel the poisin go through my viens. It stinged and burned. It felt like a weight was getting pushed down on my chest. My head ached. As my head fell to the side I met  eyes with yoongi. He was screaming, and sobbing hard, falling to his knees. He put his hand to the glass door.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

"I-I love you min yoongi-"

As I felt my veins turn into a dark purple, I took a sharp peice of wood and stabbed it into my brain just as my eyes turned a dull gray.

I remember..I remeber it all.

The first time we met in the 2nd grade.

We swore to become friends..

sharing our rice cakes after school..

pranking our home-teacher...

I remeber it all..

Yoongi Pov..

I decided to apoligize to Y/n..since I didnt really mean it. I followed to were she went, but as I got to the glass door- I saw something that made my whole world stop. Sound blocked. The only thing on my min was Y/n..getting torn apart my a dead-monster. I screamed falling to my knees.

"Y/n! Y/N-AH! NO! NO!" I said banging the door. I grabbed my kinfe and reached the latch to unlock it. Just as I un-locked it the zombie was gone. I ran down the path-way..Y/N picked up her stick.

"NO!" I screamed

"I-I love you min yoongi." She said just as she shoved the sharp peice of wood into her head. 

"NO!" I screamed finally reaching her. I threw my knife and collapsed to my knees.

"No - n-no. please. Its a dream. Please stay. I-I love you." yoongi sobbed. He lifted your head up to his lap with his shaky hands. He was now holding you while carresing your face. He realized how beautiful you were.

"no..no..l-let me hear your laugh, s-see your smile, your horrbile jokes, your beautiful sapphire eyes." He sobbed with you in his arms.

"I-I love you Hwang Y/N"

All I ever wanted was to be loved...but I never got that untill my last breath  💔