unexpected love: niall love story. (zayn too)

i was lining up outside, waiting eagerly to go into the soundcheck. i had been waiting for this day for almost a year now and i is finally here. the one direction soundcheck. the security checked my pass and opened the gate for me. i sprinted in and sat in my eats (front row). i was talking really fast to my friend as i was so excited, i didnt take my eyes off the stage though. then, i see niall walk from one side of the stage to the other. i just go quiet, he is even more beautiful when hes right infront of you. niall being my favourite i felt like i was going to die. my celeb crush, they guy i want to be best friends with, marry, have a family, and grow old together just casually walked past me. he looked me in the eye for 2 seconds, smiled, and walked off the stage. my friend and i looked at eachother, paused, and started screaming. then th rest of the boys ran on stages and screamed "hey girls, how you all doing today?" of course no one answerd, they just screamed. i didnt i just smiled, blushed and kept my eyes placed on niall.

one hour later

the soundcheck was nearly over, but as they were saying goodbye, niall wispered something to the security and looked at me. i blushed and looked down, inside i was shaking. the guard came over and pointed tome and looked at niall. niall nodded. he asked me to stay behind after the soundcheck. i asked if my friend could saty with me and i looked at zayn who was nodding ferociosly. i could tell zayn liked my friend. we looked at eachother, with the biggest smile, but tried to stay calm. we didnt know what to expect but whatever it was we couldnt keep our emotios together. i had a tear in my eye, not of sadness, dissapointment, but of joy..and a little bit of fright. i couldnt wait for what was about to happen.....