Goodbye

So this idea just popped into my head and I decided to write it. I hope you guys enjoy it and I do justice to the idea and portray how it feels to experience this.
-Sophia

Brian McCall was filled with excitement and energy. It was like he was high on drugs yet he didn't take anything.

Today was his four year anniversary with his boyfriend, Benjamin Parker. Benji was everything to Brian. Brian was fourteen when they first met. He was going through puberty all the while trying to figure out who he was as a gay boy and if that really was who he was. Benji was a new sudent at the school who just transferred because he was getting bullied for being gay at his other school. Benji and Brian hit it off immediately and became fast friends in a week. Two months later Brian asked Benji out and they've been going strong ever since. Benji was his first at everything, first awkward kiss, best make out kisses, first awkward cuddle and first hand job and blowjob. But Benji was his first love and only love. They both didn't care that they were young and who meets their soul mate at fourteen and fifteen? But they knew that they were meant to be and they didn't fight what they felt for each other. They fought, sure just like any couple but they loved each other too much to cause a fight to end things between them.

"You're early today. I don't thing I've ever seen you up for school so early", Mum teased when he walked into the kitchen.

"I was too excited and nervous to sleep", He gushed and burst out laughing along with her.

"You'll be fine. You guys have been dating for so long and you're both going to the same university next year. I wouldn't be surprised if Benji asked you to move in with him", She laughed but that didn't stop the butterflies from causing hevoc to his stomach. He didn't think he'd be this nervous since he started dating Benji.

"Is it too soon Mum?", He asked nervously as he poured cereal into his bowl.

"If you feel in your heart that it's right, then don't overthink things. The heart just knows what's right and not and sometimes it's pointless arguing. Everyone meets the love off their life when they're ready and you meeting Benji was at the right time. Besides I want another son", She nudged him and he smiled while shaking his head.

"Dad's anniversary is in two weeks", He said softly and she smiled sadly before nodding.

"I've been thinking. He's always wanted to go to Morocco as a family and you asking Benji makes him more family then he already is. It will make Dad happy for us to go and see the one place he always dreamed of going. Think of it as a gift and vacation all in one", Mum said as she smiled at him and set her plate of fruit down on the table.

"Are you serious? Hell yes, let's go. I thought you couldn't afford it, that's why we couldn't go", He said with a smile.

"We couldn't before but turns out Tony invested some money into some off shore accounts and never told me. The investor just called and said his investment is flourishing and the money was deposited into my account. It's like Tony knew he wasn't going to be here any more", She said with a sad smile. He rubbed her hand reassuringly and smiled.

"Dad always has and still is", He said as he went back to eating his cereal. They ate in comfortable silence.

Brian's Dad, Anthony McCall was the best Dad in the whole world. He's family meant everything to him. He used to make really bad, lame "Dad" jokes that had them in tears from the sheer stupidity of them. But the one thing that Brian will always remember was when he was coming out. He was terrified that his Dad wouldn't accept him. He knew his Mum would accept him because he just knew she wouldn't care who he liked. When he told his Dad over the supper table he liked boys and not girls, he just looked me in the eye and said, "That's okay son but the rules stay the same. No boys over at our house when we're not here and definitely no drinks and drugs. If people give you trouble, you tell me about it. Nikita please pass me the salt", And that was the end of the matter. He was shocked but happy as hell.