Pilot

I use to be a dancer, I was pretty good to. I lived in a big house and my parents loved me. I had a little sister her name was Heather she was so sweet. I loved my family, my life was perfect. Except for the part that I had super powers.   

        I never told anyone about my secret I tried to keep it hidden. I never hit anyone, and tried not to jump at dance. My life revolved around keeping my secret a secret.  I never dated or even been kissed. But I did have a friend, a best friend his name was Jeremy. We were inseparable we did everything together.

       "Aaahhhh," woman screeches.

      "Can we do this whole interview thing later, I need to go save the day again," I say.

     "Okay Powergirl , good luck," the reporter says.

     "Thanks babe,  love you."

     "I LOVE YOU TOO," he yells as I fly out the window.

..................................................................................

         I flew threw the air as fast as I could to the seen. Town Square how predictable. Who else could be the culprit, but Mr. Badass. His name doesn't really suit him I mean a skinny white guy should not have that name.

            "Powergirl how did you know? Was it the screaming fans or the adoring police officers?" Mr. Badass laughs.

           " Yes, it in fact was the screaming victims," I reply in a sarcastic voice. " Now tell me what your planing so I can beat you again."

           "Oh, my dear Powergirl your to serious, " he chuckles. "This is only the pre-game warm up. I'm not going to fight with you today. I'm just here to tell you that everything I have ever done so far is child's play, because I have studied your every move and I know you weaknesses." Then Mr. Badass disappeared into thin air.

         What is he talking about their is no way he could know my weakness. I only used it when I wasn't being Powergirl when I was being Gwen my alter ego.