Chaos Ensued [Modern!Akatsuki]

(BASED OFF OF COVER (cover art copyright to original owners)-->) 

You weren’t sure how in the hell the Akatsuki, you and your college friends all ended up in the same bar. At first glance it looked as though there was going to be an issue between the conflicting groups, but, as the night went on, a different kind of chaos ensued. As it turned out, the Akatsuki almost drank the bar out of its Sake.

It started off slowly, Sasori coming over, well more stumbling over, to you and trying to sit but completely missing the bench. He looked around dazed, then clamoured to his feet and leaned on the bar for support. You chuckled at his flushed cheeks and hazed expression.

“You’d make one hell of a puppet,” he commented, then looked over at the bar tender with a stupid grin. “A Sake for the sexy puppet lady, my friend. Drinks for the whole damn bar! Hey, Kakuzu, you got any yen?” Mean while, Kakuzu was rambling about something to Rock Lee and laughing his ass off about it too.

“You’re funny,” he chuckled, to which Rock Lee looked at him confused.

“But I haven’t – ”

“Let me buy you drink! And hell! While I’m at it, I’ll cover your wooden ass Sasori-bastard!” Sasori didn’t even pay any mind to the insult, and turned back to you. But then looked over your shoulder,

“Heyyy, buddie. Have you met her?” the red head asked Kiba, to which the dog –crazed man raised an eyebrow.

“Um – yeah?”

“Isn’t she sexy? There’s more than one thing I’d like to stuff her with!” chuckled Sasori loudly. This comment caused your cheeks to redden, and an annoyed growl to come from Kiba. Before Kiba could say anything, Deidara called Sasori away to sing up on the karaoke stage with him. You sighed,

“And you thought this night would be boring,” you teased, nudging Kiba with your elbow.

“We didn’t come here for you to get hit on,” he spat. You smirked, leaning your face on your hand.

“Awe, is someone jealous? Kiba! I didn’t know you cared so much!” Kiba flinched, your comment obviously catching him by surprise.

“A-Are you drunk or something?” hr grouched. You laughed,

“No – but they most certainly are~!” You turned around to face the bar. To the far right, Naruto sat with a bowl of ramen and a very drunk Itachi with a photo book next to him.

“Sasuke-kun - was so cute - as a baaaaaaabyyyseeeee?” hiccupped the older Uchiha, you noticed Naruto bite his lip as he looked at the pictures of baby Sasuke. You watched as the younger Uchiha marched over, grabbed the book and charged embarrassedly out the bar door. Possibly to burn said book.  Over in another corner, you caught sight of Zetsu with a vase on his head, laughing as if he had learned the best secret in the world. You couldn’t help but smile at that one. Usually he was terrifying, but with pink on his cheeks and a glazed look in his eye, chuckling like a child, he was pretty darn cute!

Near the entrance of the bar, you saw Kisame with his face pressed against the giant salt water aquarium. He too had pink cheeks and a childish grin,

“Friend!” he yelled, then repeated quieter to the glass. Up on stage, Deidara was left alone to belt out tone-deaf notes.

“I feel pretty~!” sang the blonde loudly, waving a Sake bottle. Under one of the tables near the stage, Sasori was curled in a ball, sleeping off his alcohol. After Deidara finished his song, he sat down next to you at the bar. Turning to you, he laughed; “So, two fish walk into a bar~” Biting your lip, you raise an eyebrow – you were going to fuck with him so hard.