Chapter 1: A new day arises

Madalyn's POV

   " Mom, you left out the damn cereal to get stale!" I wined.

" Then get something else sugar bear, I will just have to get more today when I go to the store." she laughed.

  " Mom I told you already not to call me that!" I yelled at her.

  " Alright, I will quite calling you that honey." my mom gave me a stare.

" Thank you, very much mom."  I rolled my eyes.

  " When I am dead and in the ground!" She laughed and ran upstairs.

  I went running from the kitchen to upstairs to grab her by the arm. Of course she wasn't as fast as me, so I got her before she got to my room.

       I pulled her to the floor and started to lightly punch her arms. She grabbed my hands, flipped me to the ground, and started to tickle me.

" Haha, mom stop, stop, your gonna kill me!" I was laughing really hard.

" Alright, truce? " mom said.

" Truce." I replied.

" Ok, now, you have twenty minutes before I have to take you to school, go get your new school clothes on and whatever else you do dear." mom said out of breath.

     I went to my room, totally forgot about eating some kind of breakfast, and went for my closet. I wanted to wear something nice for Cameron, since I havn't seen him all summer long.

       I grabbed my really pretty baby blue lace tank top, a pair of dark blue ripped denim jeans, and my tan cowgirl boots that go up to my calves. I put my clothes on, then got some long socks, I put them on, then my boots.

     After that, I went to my bathroom and brushed my naturally curly hair,

that I had dyed purple. I decided I wanted a bow in the back, so I put in my light blue bow. Next of course, I put on deoderant, and then went for makeup.

     I opened my make up bag, and grabbed my foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow. I put on foundation first,  put on my eyeliner next, then I put on some light blue eyeshadow with some purple, and blended it together, then lastly I added mascara to get big volumed lashes.

   I took a few pictures and posted them to Instagram, and  added it in a hashtag.

  " Madalyn, you have two minutes honey."

  " Ok mom i'm coming, I will be down there in a minute." I told her.

     I put some light pink lipstick on, then added sparkle lip gloss for a shine. I grabbed my new floral book bag and headed downstairs.

  " You exited to see your best friend Cameron today?" Mom asked me.

  " Yaaaaasssss, it's gonna be great to see him again, ugh I missed him so much!" I said with joy rushing through my body.

    Camerons POV

     Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep.

  " er, what the hell, it's already 5:30, and my ass needs to wake up now."

     I totally was starting off too late to eat breakfast, so I hopped out of bed and went to my closet for some nice  clothes to wear. I picked out the pair I thought Madalyn would like, I wanted to look handsome for her.

     I grabbed my NewYork zip up hoodie, and a black and red shirt to put on. Then I grabbed my nice black skinny jeans, and my red and white jordans. I put everything on, then went to my bathroom. I styled my hair the way I normally do, and added gel to it. Then my deoderant.

    I had about fifteen minutes left, so I hurried downstairs to the kitchen. I knew my mom was at work, and so was my dad. The kitchen island had my wallet on top of it with a note that said: " Good morning hunny, I hope you have a good day today with your best friend Madalyn, and dont forget, you have a modeling appointment today in bostown." " Love you cam." signed mom.

     I grabbed my wallet and noticed I need to start putting money in the bank, my wallets getting heavy from all my modeling cash. I did model since I was five years old.

    I went outside, and started walking to the bus stop. I got there and waited for two minutes and the bus got there.