chapter one

(Annie's POV)
I woke up.everything came back to my head.im so fucking stupid!
(back to last night)
{Hayden went to the movies with Johnny,it was a scary movie and Annie chose not to go.She had Austin come over.Annies parents went back to Maryland,And Annie chose to stay}
I was on my bed laying down watching some "friends"!which is currently my favorite thing to watch!i heard the doorbell open,I walk downstairs knowing it was Austin.I opened the door seeing Austin with pizza!"movie night?" he smirked."movie night!" I say nodding my head agreeing with his idea.I walk over to the sofa and Austin sets the pizza on the glass coffee table.We watch a movie.Until I noticed Austin staring at me,I was honestly uncomfortable."hey Annie"said Austin "yea"I replied."you have something on your face"he said."really where?"I ask concerned,"here" he says.he kisses my lips.i don't know why,but I kissed him back.
Hayden came in the door
"what the hell!"hayden screams on the top of his lungs."babe I can exp-"Hayden interrupted me."wtf Annie,I-i can't believe you.i gave you my heart.i thought you loved me.but this is the shit you do behind my back.really?" "Hayden im"he interrupted me again "no,no.annie (he was on the verge of crying"after everything we've been through!but what hurts is that I still love you"tears were coming from his eyes."hayden.im sorry I really am"I said,I was about the cry."I'm leaving,we're done.i never want to see you again"he walks out the door."I'm sorry Ann's" Austin says awkwardly."get the fuck out of here"I say screaming.he runs out.i slam the door I slid on the door crying my eyes out.the love of my life left me.im such a fuck up!
{the end}
I was crying,my sheets were soaked.i decided to FaceTime Johnny.
Haydens pov:wow,I clearly didn't expect that.I went to my house.And just looked through all the pictures that I filed as "hannie".i was crying.i lost her,but she messed it up on "us",I already miss her.her soft lips on mine.and our snuggles.i decided I won't change my wallpaper,of me and Annie and Disney.She will be my first love.its better to keep it.