Chapter 1

Your POV
I was scrollin through insta on my phone and my noisy brother ran to me and jumped on my bed. "Denis what do u want" I groaned. "School tomorrow" he shouted. "Don't remind me of that hell" I said. He rolled his eyes. "U gona b popular" he said. I smiled a bit and said "I bet $10 I won't" we shook hands.
*The Next Day*
Your POV
My alarm woke me up. 6:15am. I got out of bed and showered. I got into some clothes and when I finished my makeup I heard Denis wake up. I done my hair and went downstairs. I ate my breakfast Denis made. Pancakes. Me and Denis live together because we are siblings and our parents died when we were young. He's a year older than me. I'm 18. He's 19. We finished getting ready and waited for the bus . I scrolled through insta and then the bus got here. We got onto the bus and sat together cuz we know no one. These two kids sat infront of us and talked to us 'hey my names Braden' the guy said. Denis introduces himself. I was too shy too so he done it for me. The girl said 'my names Abi.' I nodded. I could tell Denis already likes her. I know when he likes someone. It's my magic power. Lol. Jk. These people sat behind us and talked to us. The guy said 'hey guys my names Alex and this is my sister molly. She's shy." Denis said "my names Denis and this is y/n she's shy too" they talked for a while.