Introduction

You guys actually still decided to read this after that poor excuse of a summary?

Well thanks~

Anyway don't want to make this too long because I doubt people actually read this, but welcome. Hope you have a great time reading this~ feel free to give me constructive criticism.

Love yah guys~ but anyway here's the Quirk of Serafina, my OC.

Quirk: Poison (inherited from her mother)
Type: Emitter
Range: Touch
Description: Can poison any living thing she touches, with either a lethal and minor poison. The poison can be released at her will, and it is released depending on how she wants it released. The type of poison inflicted depends on the caster and their knowledge of the chemical formula of a poison.

Example: A simple poison release can be the poison evaporating into the air or onto the ground, but if it's the ground then it'll effect plants around it.

Another way is that an inflicted person must touch someone to transfer the poison to whoever they touch. However, then either the new inflicted person touches someone else or the caster releases the poison.

Drawback: Must have mastery level of the Quirk to be able to turn it off and on. If not fully mastered, then their quirk is active all the time and must wear gloves when interacting with people.

Also massive use will also cause the caster to be poisoned as well, and to release the poison the caster needs to throw up.

Quirk: Archer (Inherited from her father)
Type: Emitter
Range: Long distance
Description: The caster is able to summon a Bow at the dispense of their energy. By drawing the bow string an arrow is already in its place. The quirk also grants the user a great aim and unlimited arrows as long as they have the energy.

They can summon the Bow with any material as long as they know the properties of said material. Also the arrows they can use can vary, which also depends on the properties they know. For instance they can infuse an arrow with poison or make it explosive, as long at they know the properties and chemical formula.

Drawback: excessive use can cause random cuts to appear throughout her body and cause great exhaustion. Along with instability with the bow such as if she makes it explosive it may end up exploding before she fires it.

That's her Quirk! Is it to overpowered? I made sure to give it a good amount of drawbacks~!

Anyway~ let's continue with this story!