Body Shots

It was 12 midnight in a dimly lit bar.

A spotlight is focused on a pole at the center of the stage. The crowd cheered on as a soft, seductive music started playing and a woman clad in black sexy lingerie ensemble went out on the stage.

She stood there motionless for a few seconds giving everyone time to take in all her glory - perfeclty curled hair which framed her beautiful seductive face, lips shone in red, body that had curves in all the right places and an abdomen as flat as a board. She was definitely sex on fishnet stockings standing there on the stage like she owned it.

And just when you thought that's all she has to offer, she started singing the first verse of her choice song for tonight - Lick by Joi:

I lose all control when you grab ahold, And you do your trick, I love it when you lick, lick

You've got lock and key, every part of me. Know what makes me tick, i love it when you lick, lick.

The crowd went crazy as she started to slow dance while singing; the woman was a triple threat- beautiful, hot as fuck with a voice of an angel. She continued her slow torturous assault at the pole while she wooed with her voice. She swayed her hips and flipped her hair seductively and at one point licked the pole with her tongue.

James stared at her, mouth agape. He was sitting on a bar stool facing the stage where the woman snakes her way into his loins, taunting him. He felt a thirst he knows only she can quench but he downed his drink anyway, hoping that the spirit will douse his lust.

Near the end of the song, the woman stopped dancing and stood against the pole. She scanned the crowd for the perfect man to complete her routine. She locked in on James. There he was sitting right in front of her, staring back with eyes ablaze with lust. She made her way down the stage towards him while singing the last few lines of her song:

And even when you're not around me

The tinglin' just won't go away , don't make my body wait no longer

Because this pussy cat's ready to play, play, play, play

She stopped singing when she got to him. "Hey," she said giving him her most seductive smile as she put a hand on his chest.

James cleared his throat. "Hi."

she leaned in towards his ear, "Do you like tequila?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"Good! Now help me get up on the bar."

James did as he was told, grabbing her by the waist to help her up.

"Thanks!" She said as she gently caressed his face. She turned to the bartender and gave him her instruction before lying down seductively on the bar counter.

"Do we want bodyshots, people?" She said loudly which caused the crowd to erupt into chanting, "Body shots! Body shots! Idina! Idina! Idina!"

The bartender placed a salt shaker, lime and three shots of Tequila in front of James.

"You've got three shots, honey. Make it count." She said softly.

James was more than happy to oblige. He got up on the bar counter and knelt on all fours, hovering over her. He placed the lime in her mouth and sprinkled salt on her abdomen, the valley in between her boobs and the skin just below her throat, slowly licking the salt off of each spot where he placed them as he drank each glass of Tequila. He moved his mouth up to hers to suck the lime but she cupped his face with both hands and kissed him long and hard. James kissed her back with just as much passion, his tongue wrestling hers.

They moaned into each others' mouth as James gyrated his hips against hers forgetting that everyone on the club are looking at them. Idina ran her fingers through his hair then clawed at the skin just below the nape of his neck as she wrapped her legs around his waist, closing the gap between their bodies. They were both breathing heavily now.

James was so consumed with passion and was about to rip the lingerie off of her when...

"JAMES! JAMES! Are you in there?" Jenn Collela called out while banging his door.

James woke up and shook his head when he saw the tent formed in his boxers. "I'll be with you in a few minutes Jenn, I just have to take care of something!"

"Okay." Jenn said before walking towards her dressing room.

James got up and went to his bathroom to shake the ache in his loins off.