Chapter 1

Clary p.o.v.

"Clary! Get up you don't want to be late on your first day!" My mom yelled from downstairs.I sigh and get up and put on black skinny jeans, combat boots and a black tank top showing off all my runes and a white hoodie.I walk in the kitchen and grab my bag and stopped at the door and turned to my mom.

"I'm going to walk to school, see you later." I say walking out the door.I walk to school and when I get there I get my schedule and my locker number.I get to my locker and two boys are infront of it talking.One has golden blonde hair and gold eyes and the other has jet black hair and icy blue eyes.

"Excuse me." I say as I walk up and the golden boy grins at me.They move and I open my locker and put my stuff in and I have my schedule in my hand.

"We have the same 1st period.Wanna walk with me?" The golden boy says as he looks over my shoulder at my schedule.I close my locker and turn to face him.

"Sure." I say as he starts to walk and I follow him.When I finally catch up with him he sits his arm around my shoulders right when we walk in the class room and Jace directs me to the seat next to him and I sit down.

"Good morning class we have a new student, Ms. Clary Fairchild." My teacher, Mrs.Gomez, says pointing at me.Everyone looks at me and I smile.

Most of the boys wink at me and a couple of girls give me nasty looks.Mrs.Gomez countinues her lesson untill the end of class and I rush to my locker.

"Hey, why are you in a hurry?" Jace asked leaning against the locker beside mine.

"I'm going hunting tonight." I say as I open my locker.Jace looks at me and grins.

"Oh really, where?" Jace asked grinning.I roll my eyes.

"Pandemonium." I say slamming my locker and I turn around as start walking.Jace grabs my wrist and spins me around and he wraps me in his arms.

"I will pick you up, what's your address?" Jace whispers in my ear and turns me around and puts his arm on my shoulders.Jace pulls out his phone and unlocks in and I grab it and put my number in.

"I will text you my address." I say puting his phone back in his hand and I walk off.After 4th period I head to the cafeteria.I get my food and start towards a table and someone covers my eyes and grabs my food and picks me up and sits me in a seat.

"Let me go!" I yell as Jace and Alec sit beside me."What was that for?"

"We wanted you to sit with us." Jace says grinning at me.

"Well you could have just asked me!" I say stabbing the hamburger on my plate.

"Hey guys." says a girl who looks like Alec but with brown hair.

"Do they always kidnap girls to sit with them?" I ask looking at the girl.She looks at me and laughs.

"Surprisingly you're the first.I'm Isabelle." Isabelle says sitting down.I laugh and roll my eyes and the bell rings.Jace grabs my tray and my hand and he pulls me behind him.