Chapter 1

Barry slid the keycard into the lock and pushed the handle down to open the door of their hotel suite. He turned and set the bags down. "No, don't look yet." He waved his hand at Iris, then kept the door open with his foot as he picked iris up bridal style to carry her inside, iris was a mess of giggles in his arms. "Second honeymoon is officially a go."
Her arms curled around Barry's neck, iris kissed his cheek with every step he took into the suite. "The honeymoon has been on-going ever since I gave you that handy on the plane." She teased, getting off Barry so she could look around the room.
"Which was terrifying because the flight attendant kept walking by and staring at me. I had to turn on that little fan because I was sweating so hard,could've just sped here..."
Iris giggled and pulled Barry with her as they explored the suite. "What did I say? No powered this time and judging from how much you came, it was worth the risk." She tugged Barry out to the balcony so they could view the beach and the ocean.
"It's the high risk that makes me do that, you know."
Iris leaned against the railing and trailed her palms up Barry's arms before linking her fingers behind Barry's neck. "Thank you for bringing me here."
"Of course. Only the best for my wife. Plus, you're the sugar momma, so it was mostly you." Barry teased.
Laughing, iris turned to face the beach, wrapping Barry's arms around her waist. She leaned her head back to rest her head against his shoulder to kiss his cheek. "Let's go unpack and start exploring." She murmured. "Or, you know, go looking around for places where we can have sex."
Barry gave Iris's waist a squeeze at that. "Both are one in the same." He placed a few kisses on Iris's cheek. "After you, babe."
They returned into the hotel room, tugging the luggage into the bedroom to unpack their clothes and store them in the drawers. Iris wriggled out of her jeans and shirt to change into a flowing white sundress that brought out the Carmel glow of her skin. "Let's go to the beach first. It's been a long time since we've been at the beach and I miss it."
Barry pulled out a pair of dark boardshorts and a Hawaiian shirt to wear. He took in the sight of iris with a soft hum, his eyes roaming her body while she was turned away from him. "You brought your flip flops, right?"
"Of course I did," iris grabbed them from her bag. She took her handbag that she threw on the couch earlier and handed Barry one of the key cards. In the handbag she placed tanning lotion and her bikini in case she decided to stay in the beach and sunbathe. "I'm ready to go."
Barry nodded and laced his fingers with iris to head out to the beach. He led them down the path and kicked off his flip flops in favor of feeling the sand on his bare feet. "We need to go to the beach more, babe."
"We definitely should, if it means I get to bask in the sun all day but unfortunately the city never sleeps."iris said, going barefoot on the warm sand. She wiggled her toes and smiled at Barry. "Sure it will,we have Wally to protect the city,right?" Barry responded to which iris shook her head giggling, "There are some chairs over there," she said, pointing towards an area where palm trees swayed, shading a few chairs. Some chairs were also exposed beneath the sun allowing for people to tan. "Unless you want to go for a swim?"
Barry hummed and looked between the chairs and the water. "Do you want to swim? You're in a dress."
"I was asking more for your benefit, Bear ." Iris said, tossing her handbag on the chair. "And I brought my bikini with me, so I'm going to change. Wait here." She pointed towards the changing rooms and disappeared there, only to emerge carrying her folded dress and clad in her bright pink swimsuit. Iris returned to where Barry was and sat down, legs stretched before her.
Once Barry caught sight of Iris, he whistled. "Is that new?" He leaned over and ran his palm along Iris's thigh.
Eyeing Barry's hand, iris tossed her the bottle of tanning lotion. "While you're getting handsy, might as well put some on me." She said, grinning. "And yes, it's new. I take it you like it?"
Barry caught the bottle with her free hand and popped the top. "I love it." He put some of the lotion on his hands and ran them all over Iris's legs, stomach, and arms. He lingered along the sides of Iris's breasts, brushing his lips against the bumps of her collarbones. Beneath Barry's hands, iris shuddered at the way his hands roamed. "Flip."
Iris cleared her throat and rolled on her back. Her chin rested on the back of her hands. She hummed, the sensation of Barry's hands all over her body making her warm all over. Barry rubbed more lotion on the backs of Iris's legs and her back. He gave her ass a squeeze, the tips  of his fingers digging into the flesh of Iris's thighs. "All done." Barry leaned over and kissed her cheek, giving her ass a slap for good measure.
Iris rolled on to her back and stretched with a yawn. "Do you want me to do you as well?" She asked, running her fingers along Barry's arms. "I mean, any excuse to get my hands all over my husband , I'll take it."
Barry smiled at that. "Sure." He pulled his shirt over his head and off. "Have at it, baby."
Pouring a bit of lotion on her palms, Iris rubbed it all over her hands first before running it along Barry's skin. She started with his arms, squeezing the toned muscles of his biceps, and then his chest. Her hands travelled down to Barry's abs, her touch lingering along the garter of her shorts. Barry's stomach flexed and looked around the beach to make sure nobody was watching them.
Iris then moved to Barry's legs. She squeezed and massaged his thighs and her calves before kissing Barry's lips. "Turn over."
"Okay."
Locking eyes with Barry , iris smiled and straddled his butt before smearing the lotion all over his back. Her fingers wandering down to the small of her back. "You seem so tensed babes." she said, iris kissed the nape of Barry's neck and scooted down to finish spreading lotion all over the backs of his thighs and calves. Iris kissed Barry's shoulder and moved to sit on her beach chair."I know something that can relieve that stress.." iris teased with a small smirk. "Here? Out in the open."
Barry chuckled low at the insinuation. "It's not a private beach, iris, or else od already be nude . I can't go scaring off the locals." He turned onto his back and rubbed Iris's thighs as he looked up at her. "Though, they might get jealous." He wiggled his brows.
Iris laughed and leaned in for a kiss. "Come on, let's take a walk. I want to see the rest of the beach."
"Mm'kay." He tapped Iris's thighs to get her up and walked down the shoreline. "The water is cool."
Iris reached for Barry's hand and let her feet dip into the water that soaked the sand. She watched the other sunbathers and swimmers spread out all throughout the beach. She almost didn't notice a cluster of trees near the edge of the beach with no one in its vicinity. Remembering its location, Iris smiled up at Barry . "Before I forget, I stopped taking birth control a few days ago." She swung their joined hands to and fro. "So, you know. Baby-making is definitely in progress now."
Barry was looking out at the crystal water when he heard what iris said. His head snapped towards her so fast, he got a cramp. Barry winced and rubbed the crick in his neck. "What? You're ready? Since when? Why didn't you tell me?you wanna have a baby now? Like right now?"
Iris reached up to rub Barry's neck when he spun at her, hearing the crack of the joint and seeing the look of pain in Barry's features. "We've been planning it for months. I thought this was a good time as any to actually go through with it besides we don't know how much time we have left.." She looked at Barry , her brow furrowed. "Should I not have done it? Are you not ready?"
Barry shook his head. "No, no, I'm ready. I just didn't think you were. I thought you were going to wait until you know.. when all my enemies don't try to kill me ." He put her hands on iris hips. "Of course I want to start a family with you." He looked into Iris's eyes.
Smiling, iris cupped Barry's face in both hands and kissed him. "Good," she said, relieved, peppering Barry's face with light kisses. "Because otherwise you're going to have to find condoms, babe."
Barry scrunched his face at the kisses. "No condoms." She shook her head. "We're gonna make some babies."
***
They spent the rest of the day wandering the resort, lounging on the beach chairs, and alternating between drinking Mojitos and Piña Coladas. By the time the sun went down, Iris was bronzed and glowing, sated from the day underneath the sun. They climbed up to the hotel room after a lovely dinner, buzzed and touchy from the wine.
Iris opened the door to the balcony to find the secluded spot she saw earlier on her walk with Barry along the beach. "Are you tired, baby?" She asked, running her fingers through his locks. "Want to go on a walk?"
Barry had a slight stumble to his step when he followed Iris into the balcony. "Sure, we can do that. I'm not tired, just stumbly."
Guiding Barry by the waist, iris kissed his cheek a few times. She grabbed a spare blanket from the cupboard and the key card she stuffed into Barry's shorts. They made their way down, past the empty lounge and even emptier beach, much to Iris's surprise. She half expected that all of the lovers would be there, having the same idea that she did.
She found the spot she saw earlier and spread out the blanket across the sand. It was big enough for both of them to lie side by side, not that they would be doing something like that. Iris sat, smoothed the blankets on either side of her and crooked her finger towards Barry. "C'mere."
Judging from the look in Iris's eyes, Barry knew immediately why she brought him out here. "Well, Mrs. West-Allen .. Are you trying to seduce me into public sex?"
Iris shrugged and fluttered her eyelashes, feigning innocence. "I don't think I need to seduce you since you'd be so willing, Mr Allen." She smirked, reaching up to tug Barry close by the belt loops of his shorts. Iris made quick work of unbuttoning and unzipping them, allowing it to pool down Barry's feet. She kissed Barry's hip and guided his soft cock into her mouth to suck on.
She shifted on to her knees and bobbed up and down Barry's meat, her tongue stroking the underside. Iris could feel it harden, stretching out her mouth. She sucked hard on the upstroke, her muscles flexing around the tip each time it hit her throat.
"Oh..shit..." Barry tilted his head back and his fingers raked through Iris's hair, guiding her up and down on his shaft. He looked down to watch, teeth sinking into his lip. His shaft pulsed hard at the hard suck on the upstroke.
Humming as Barry's cock fully hardened, iris pulled away and licked her lips. She wrapped both hands around the thickness, suckling the tip while stroking the length of his shaft, making Barry's hips twitch. Looking up at Barry , her lips puckered, tongue dipping into the slit of his cock, iris smiled. "Are you going to fuck me or not?" Barry licked his lips as he looked into Iris's eyes.
"Girl,is that even a question ." He got down on his knees on the blanket and pulled iris flush against him, kissing her. "Tell me how you want it, baby." He husked against her lips.
Fingers in Barry's hair, Iris moaned into his mouth and caressed the line of Barry's cheek . She locked eyes with her husband and lowered herself to lie on her back on the blanket. Taking Barry by the hand to guide him on top of her, iris wrapped her arms around his neck and hiked up her skirt. She pulled her panties aside and guided Barry inside her, a low moan spilling from her throat.
Barry put his hands on the blanket to keep himself up, his eyes never leaving Iris's features "Oh..." he let out in a low moan, pushing his hips forward until they were flush with Iris's . "I guess like this." He teased and started a slow, deep pace.
Iris smiled and held Barry by the hips, her breath catching in her throat with each deep thrust. She pulled Barry down so their chests were flush, Barry's weight on top of her. Barry moved his arms so that he was held up by just his forearms beside Iris's head,his elbows digging into the sand beneath the blanket. Iris buried her face against Barry's neck and panted, her thighs squeezing Barry's waist. "Harder..." She managed to moan out.
Barry complied, lifting his hips up then snapping them down, their hips meeting with muffled claps. "Oh my god." He bit into Iris's ear.
Iris nails sunk into Barry's back to leave scratch marks and pulled him in harder, her walls clamping around Barry's cock. She stroked her clit, her pussy coating his pumping cock. "I'm close," she whimpered against Barry's neck. "You're so deep, baby.Mmm."
Barry grunted low at Iris's words. He reached down and knocked Iris's hand to take over rubbing her clit. "I wanna feel you come first, iris."
Biting down on Barry's neck, Iris's body tensed as Barry rubbed her clit. She grasped her shoulders, back arching as cum gushed out of her cunt, coating Barry's cock with warmth. "Oh my god..." She whimpered, legs shaking, her breasts heaving with every intake of breath.
"Fuck yes.." Barry managed a few more hard, shaky thrusts before his hips snapped forward hard, burying his cock as deep as he could get it as he spilled inside iris .
Iris was panting, humping Barry's cock to squeeze out the rest of her cum from his still hard cock. She kissed Barry's forehead, nose, and lips with a soft hum. She caressed Barry's back and hips, relishing the feeling of being filled with warmth. "You're going to have to carry me back up or use your speed ," she said with a breathless laugh. "I don't think my legs are going to work after that."
Barry closed his eyes and let the feeling of Iris's hand be the only thing he concentrated on. "I have no problems with that, sweetheart." He leaned down and gave her a deep, slow kiss. "I love you."
Stroking the base of Barry's spine, iris dragged her nails against the curve of his back before scratching the nape of her neck. "I love you too."