Random horror story, enjoy.

She never spoke about this place before, my mother recently passed. And yet she put it in my will, thus, it must have been of importance. Strange though. How this manor, all dark and gloomy. Seeming to be very well kept. Its shelves are all well kept, with not a speck of dust, nor a spinning of a spiders web to  be seen anywhere, even though no one seems to have lived here before. And I would know if they did, for I traveled here by a carriage. The latest model of carriage, capable of holding 4 stallions, and this place is seperate from the rest of our city. And so it would be very well known if it was occupied. I search this well kept, tidy, place, in search of anything relevant to my mother, seeing as to how it must have been hers before T'was mine. When I stumble myself upon, a diary. Her diary. It's red, and has a hard back with nothing but the words 'journal', written upon the front.
I open it and begin to read, muttering aloud to myself as I do so.
"The journal of Catherine Hall." Hall, that's my last name and my fathers before me, but Catherine is not a name of which I am familiar with, none the less I continue to read.
"I have been at this gloomy place for a while, my mother leaving me here, when I came upon this journal. If anyone is reading this, though I highly doubt this to ever happen I still like to entertain the thought. I just want to say, hello, my name, is Catherine Hall."
"Catherine?" I think to myself, " who in the devil could this be." I ponder, continuing to delve into this journal.
'I remember not, many a memory of my childhood. I do remember I had a sibling, though I remember not of whether that was a male or a female. One thing I do remember however. Is Joseph and Mary-ane Hall.'
No, that is my mother's name she speaks of. I know not this Joseph, or this Catherine, could it be that she is another of my siblings? If so then why have I heard of her not? Surely she could not have lived here for so long, and still be alive, surely she would not have Been able to write, for she would have been far too young." As I continue to read in my head I fell a slight breeze begin to develop and blow through the manor, the hairs on the back of my neck stick up, as though someone was breathing on the back of my neck. I feel a cold hand rest against my shoulder, and as I turn my body around to meet the figure of which the hand belonged to. It smiles, she smiles,

"Hello brother." She speaks, a smile growing wide across her pale white face. I turn cold, as I look as this pale woman in front of me. Her eyes a sharp blue, her lips a dark red, and her hair as black as the dark mantion of which I stand within. I glance towards her teeth, as white as her skin. And before I can even get the chance to question this lacy of whom stands valiantly in front of me. He opens her mouth, revealing four sharp teeth at the front and back of her red stained mouth, and sinks them into my neck, I feel my blood drain, I feel my face go cold and white as though it was the clear representation of winters snow. And before I can even move or push the being away. I fall to the floor, and feel empty, as though all of the blood within my body had been drained.
"I have heard much about you." She says, softly as she gently wipes the excess blood off her face, "it's good to finally see you in person." She thrusts out her hand, her long black nails pointing towards me, her eyes glowing red, and her curved body lifting up above the very ground of which I lay down Apon now. A red glow fires from within her fingers and into my body, filling me from head to toe. I feel better now. Different now. I stand up. Looking down at my fingers, now as white as hers, and feel hungry, though not for a normal meal. Nay, but for a human meal.
"Won't you come feast with me and mother?" She says.