Intro

Hey, guys! I know I'm already writing another book, but I feel as if this will be a little better. Hope you guys will enjoy☺️

---------------------------------------------------------

This is sort of the back story of Raven.

--------------------------------------------------------
Chapter ONE
-------------------------------------------------------
Authors P.O.V.

Ever since Raven Jolie was in middle school, she started questioning her sexuality. She didn't know if she would be fine with dating a girl or just fine with having sex with one. She always liked dating guys and playing around with them. Rave just didn't know if she liked girls.

Raven is in high school. She has short pink/violet hair and hazel eyes. Raven lives in New Jersey with her parents and her older sister. Her other two older brothers are already married and with kids. Her sister is in college and Rave is just a sophomore.

Her best friend, Reagan who is 3 years older than her. She's in college and has all the time on her hands.

Rave and Jacob have been dating since the 5th grade. It's sort of an off and on relationship, but the last 8 months, they've been good. No breaks, just together.

Raven's P.O.V.

"I love you, Raven Jolie. These last 5 years have been the best years of my life. So...will you do me the honor of promising me you will my girlfriend until marriage?" Jacob asks. It's our 5th date this week at this new tiny hipster restaurant. He wants us to be regulars here. Now, he wants to give me a promise ring. A PROMISE RING! C'mon! You think I'm ready for this? I thought you knew me more than I know myself! Ugh. "Umm, Rave?"

"Oh yeah. Okay, sure." I answer. I give him my hand and he puts the ring on. As I say this, Jacob's face lights up as if he had been told that he has free weed for life. He loves weed more than me. His smile is so big that the corners of his smile meets the corner of his eyes. Jacob is perfect. He loves me and I love him. I do and I always will.

"Awesome! Want to go to my house? I don't think my parents are home. It's their anniversary and they leave for a month and literally leave me $3,500. And..." This is the 400th time he has told me this. Like yes, I get that your parents trust you enough to leave you by yourself.

"Okay. Let's go!" I say.

•*•*•

"So what do you want to do?" He asks as we lie down on his waterbed. Yep, he has a freaking waterbed!

"Give me some options." I say.

"We can watch a movie, talk, I still have some crack in my bag..."

I get on top of his lap, bring my mouth to his ear, and whisper, "How about this?" I start kissing his neck and make my way down to his pants.

"Woah, woah woah, Rave. I'm not in the mood right now."

"Can we at least make out?"

"Anything for you, babe." I'm still on his lap and he brings his mouth towards mine. Every time we kiss, I still get butterflies. His lips are always so tender and warm. He always smells like coffee, but it's a good thing.

•*•*•

I wake up lying next to Jacob in his room. I check under the covers and I realize I'm naked. Then I check Jacob and he just has his boxers on. I check my phone. It reads Monday and it says it's 10:46. Shit! Shit! Shit, shit, shit! It's Monday! There's school! Shit!

"Jacob! Jacob! Wake up! It's Monday! We have school!" I yell. I get up and start getting dressed.

"Huh? What? What happened?" Jacob says. He stops and stares at me.

"Jacob! C'mon! Get up!"

"Babe. Calm down. We don't have to go. No ones here to tell us we have to. Plus our school is too dumb to notify our parents if we're absent."

"I have a big chemistry test today!"

"You can take it tomorrow. Come on. Come here." He says as he pats down the empty spot next to him.

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yeah. I would never lie to you."

"Okay." I say I go lie down next to him. "I love you, you know that right?"

"Of course I know that."

"So you're not going to say it back?"

"Oh, fuck. I love you too." He says. Then he kisses my forehead. I get my phone and text my mom that I'm at school and had a sleepover with Jacob. My parents don't care who I sleepover with.

"I'm hungry. What's there to eat here?"

"Nothing. We can go to that restaurant from yesterday." Ugh.

"I wanna go! I wanna go by myself!"

"You sure?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay," He takes out the money his parents give him, "Here is $50. Get me an omelette."

"Okay!" I say as I lean towards him. I kiss him goodbye and leave.

It's not that long a walk, it's just a 10 minute from his house to the place.

When I get there, I find a long ass line as if the store was waiting to open just for me. I go on the line and wait.

•*•*•

I get the omelette, I get myself a croissant and two coffees. I check my phone and get 14 messages from Reagan.

"Hi."

"Yo."

"Ummm, RESPOND"

"I know you have your phone on you."

"Let's hangout."

"C'mon."

"Let's go to that coffee shop."

"LETS GO"

"RAVEN."

"Rave."

"Rae Rae."

"Rae."

"Raven Jolie"

"RAVENNNNN."

"Hey, Reagan." I text back.

"THERE YOU ARE! Why didn't you respond?!" She texts.

"I was at the new hippie restaurant getting breakfast."

"So can we hangout?"

"Yeah. At 2?"

"YAY!"

"Coffee shop?"

"Coffee shop."

"Bye."

"See you soon ;*"