jung hoseok

"hoseok! slow down!" hana demanded, "why? it's fun!" he exclaimed, going as faster than before. hana squeezed her eye's closed, as she held tightly around his waist. "Hoseok! please!" she shouted. she could hear his beautiful laughter, before pulling to the side of the road. he got off, as he turned around. "give me a hug then." he said, hana shook her head. he pouted, "please?" he asked, she giggled before hugging him. "oh, wear this." he took off his helmet, she scoffed. 

"i don't want to," she wined, "then walk." he said getting back on the bike. she hit his back, "meanie." she laughed.

hoseok pressed on the speed, "YAH! hosoek!" he laughed turning his head, "w-"

crash!

sirens,

screaming,

fire.

~hoseok~
i speed up a little to bug hana, "Yah! Hoseok!" i laughed, knowing that was gonna be her reaction. i turned my head, "w-"

beep~

crash,

screaming,

fire

i fell of my bike, harshly banging my head. i couldn't feel anything, and my head hurts like hell. pain, it was so bad, i couldn't describe it---wordless.

my eye's gaze over to hana, who was on the floor. "h-h--" i try to call her name out, but it just hurts everytime i move. 

hoseok weakly smiled, as a tear rolled down his cheek.

im sorry hana, i love you.

~~~

hana's eye's slowly opened to the noise of screams, and sirens. "h-hoseok.."she grunted. she struggled getting up, almost falling back down.

she looked for him, and found him on the cement, surrounded by--blood.

"no, h-hoseok!" she hurridley limped to him. she collapsed as she was near him, she tried getting up but failed. 

"no," she started crawling over to him. 

"hoseok.." she reached him, tears were brought to her eyes. "h-hoseok, get up. get up, stop playing. GET UP!" she cried out as she shaked him. she fell onto his chest, as she cried into it. 

"hoseok, get up. please.."

so don't bring tommorrow, cause i already know--i'll loose --you❞- Daughter