𝟶𝟶𝟷.

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟼:𝟸𝟻𝚙𝚖

| LONDON ROSEMARY NAVEAH |

_

" No, Isabella I don't think you understand I seriously don't want to be here" London upsettingly voiced to her best friend back in California through the face time call
"And please don't let me get started about my dads new rude ass fiancé and her son" she rolled her eyes.

Brooklyn New York, Is the last place London wanted to be especially since her senior year was about to start on Monday. She had no clue she would end up at her dads house with all of her belongings permanently living in a whole other city that was completely out of comfort zone.

London mother had lied and told her she booked her a ticket to Toronto for a nice weekend vacation by herself to relax before a new school year, but when London got off the plane her farther and his new family awaited for her.

Her mom didn't give her a reason or bothered to call or text to tell her why, and London didn't even bother to asking her father.

" Everything is going to be fine girl" Isabella voiced back making a silly face in the camera causing London to laugh a little " I'm sure you were sent to your dad for a reason, your mom probably doesn't want to tell you but sooner or later you'll find out I'm positive".

" I hope so" London slowly sighed " I swear i would've never boarded her jet if she said I was going to stay with my dad" she ended shaking her head.

" that's why she lied obviously" Isabella said " You just need to accept that your there and there's nothing you can do about it".

" Your right I guess" London said " I just hate that I'm not breaking all the rules and sneaking around having fun with you and all our other friends on this good Friday, Brooklyn is no California at all and I miss it already".

" You right about that" Isabella laughed " You just have to get use to it that's all".

Before London could say anything else someone knocked at the door she had locked interrupting her conversation.

" Sorry to bother you but ya' pops wants you downstairs, dinner is almost ready" someone announced from the hallway outside.

London rolled her eyes once again " Isabella I'll call you later, I have to go downstairs".

Isabella waved her goodbye before hanging up the FaceTime.

London slipped her feet into her Gucci slides she had arrived in before opening the door to no one.

She made her way slowly down the hall, and down the grande staircase to a few grown ups standing in the entrance  holding a conversation with her fathers fiancé . She paid it no mind and walked past them to the kitchen where she seen a male chief cooking her favorite meal, pasta and baked buttered chicken.

" I'm sorry if you were interrupted with something upstairs, I just to make sure your okay" her father came into view saying before she sat down at the kitchen island table " your mother told me this is your favorite meal, so I had one of the finest chiefs in Brooklyn to come here and make it just for you".

" thank you" London showed a fake smile taking a seat " it all looks so delicious, but you didn't have to honestly".

" I wanted to" he honestly said " This is your new home now and I want you to have everything you want and to be as comfortable as you were Back in California"

" look, I know we didn't have the best normal father and daughter relationship in the past" London said " but I forgave you, don't go out of your way trying to please me when I already don't want to be here".

" I completely understand" Her father said " Its obviously going to take you some time to adjust but please don't get besides yourself Rosemary, I'm still your farther".

" of course" London ended the conversation dryly.

She had no interest in her father suck up shenanigans, her mind was already made up and there was no way she would ever call the place her father and his new family lived in, home. And there is nothing her farther or anybody could do that could change her mind.

" Can I please atleast get out this house tonight" London confessed " The last thing I want to do on a Friday night is be locked in a room staring at my phone".

" There is a party going on tonight at a club all the wild teenagers go to " He said " But you'll have to ask Jermaine about it, he's been talking about all week" London Father said referring to his fiancé son.

London exhaled " where is he".

"He's upstairs in his room across from yours" he said " and if you need anything else come to me please" he ended kissing London's forehead before walking away.

London Stood and didn't think twice before making her exist out the kitchen.

_