Scary Story Chapter 1: The Begining

It was a cold fall day in Chanhearttopia, a perfect time for some shops to sell warm goods and treats.

Humans, mammals, hybrid, aliens, monsters, angels, demons, and other types of creatures, in and out to every single shop for many things.

But there was one shop that was not sale any goods, the shop was called Peiona's Cafe (home of the cake brothers) and it was preparing a Get-together.

inside the shop was a young hybrid of a bear and a fox, it had light brown and hot pink fur, his eye on the right was colorful and look normal while his lift eye was black and the pupils were a pastel indigo, his name is "Shortcake''(the youngest) even though he's 18, he is the sweetest and innocent being in chanhearttopia.

The shortcake was setting food and drinks on the table in the living room, coming in was brother Fruitcake (the second oldest) caring chairs to the living room.

Shortcake: "thanks for helping me Fruitcake".

Fruitcake smiled and pet Shortcake's head.

Fruitcake: "No problem shorty, anyway I'm off to work".

Shortcake: "alright see you later".

Fruitcake put on his jacket and head off to work.

Shortcake continues getting things ready before any of his old friends come.
After he was done he heard a "knock" on the door, Shortcake walks to the door to open it. (He opened the door)
At the door was his one of cousin, Rosen and he is reddish/pinkish Fox.

Rosen: "Oh my goodness! S-Sorry for being late, I-I was r-really busy".

Shortcake: "It alright Rosen, Your sister send me a text this morning, anyway come inside".

Shortcake lets Rosen inside.

Rosen: "T-Thank you and again sorry for not coming here early to help you out".

Shortcake: "No worries, glad you came, actually you can help decorate the place".

Rosen: "O-oh sure thing".

(TO BE CONTINUE)
# SORRY THIS IS REALLY BAD AND SHORT.

If you have any question or Tips For me to improve my writing.

NOTE:

some character belongs to me and my Best friend. ( I make a list of it)