Exploration

"Edster," it rang in his head, "Give me her." It had been ringing in his head all night.

"Eddie," you whispered close to his ear. Your voice brought Eddie back. You were standing outside the restaurant you had just ate at. Eddie was holding both your hands, but his attention wasn't on you. You wondered where his mind went off to. "Sorry, babes. I was — er— thinking. You know how it is with me, hun," Eddie smiled down at you. You pushed yourself up to Eddie's lips, pressing yours against his. Eddie held the back of your head while he kissed you.

"That's it, Edster. Keep that up, make sure I can have her," it murmured inside his head once more.

Eddie pulled away suddenly. He was sweating. You gripped Eddie's cheek in your hand, "Eds?" He looked down at you as sweat poured down his head, "I'm fine, babes. Just... nervous." You smiled knowing Eddie wasn't telling the truth, but not wanting pelt him with questions. Eddie pressed his forehead against yours, "Tonight was outstanding, babes. You know, we've been going out for a while now and all." Eddie had that ridiculous smirk on his face that he got when he had a bright idea. You bit down on your lower lip, "And what does that mean, Eddie?" Eddie ran his hands down your sides, gripping your hips and pulling you close to him. He bit down on his lower lip, "I don't want you to feel obligated to do anything, babes. But I was thinking — if you wanted to — we could go back to my place. I don't want to get in detail or anything, but let's just say that there would be a lot of skin on skin action. Just you and me, how it should be." You looked up at him with longing eyes, "Eddie?" Eddie's breath skipped, "Yes, my princess?" You ran your hand down the front of his pants, gripping him slightly through his jeans. "Take me home with you, Eds," you whispered.

"It feels good, doesn't it? Her hands all over us, we could just eat her alive. She wants you just as much as you want her, Edster. I want her more than you do though, remember that," it was ringing again.

You arrived at Eddie's apartment with Eddie holding your hand tightly in his. Before opening the door, Eddie picked you up. You giggled as Eddie kissed your neck while carrying you inside. Eddie kicked the door shut behind him, "I hope you're ready, princess." You kissed Eddie, "Of course, Eds." Eddie walked you over to the couch and laid you on your back. He got on top of you and kissed you. Eddie pulled his hoodie off his back, removing his shirt in the process. He threw them to the floor and leaned in close to you. He held himself on the arm of the couch with one arm, the other venturing down your body. He stopped at your button, "May I?" You nodded quickly, "Of course, Eds." He pulled your jean-shorts from you and began to toy with fabric of your panties. "Pink... such an innocent color, princess. I want these off. I need this off," Eddie was breathing heavily. You slid them off as he commanded, he watched your every movement. Eddie's hand ran back up your body. He suddenly slid both hands under your shirt, pulling it off in a quick motion. Eddie kissed the small exposed area of your breasts giving you goose bumps. His lips ventured up to your ear, where Eddie nibbled on it while his hand played with the back of your bra. He unsnapped your bra and threw it to the floor. Eddie stopped all his movements and just stared. This was the first time he had saw you completely nude. He appreciated your body.

"Edster, I want to see more of her," it hissed.

Eddie pressed his lips against your breast. He sucked on your nipple, flicking it with his tongue. You squirmed below Eddie causing him to smile against you. Eddie released you suddenly, "Princess?" You looked into Eddie's eyes, "Yes?" Eddie pressed his forehead against yours, you both were breathing the same air now. His eyes looked at you, sharp like daggers digging into your soul. "I'm... ready, Ed," you whispered.

Eddie's lips crashed into yours, his tongue venturing far. Eddie's hands were on his belt, frantic. He threw his belt on the floor, his pants not far behind. Eddie was on top of you, only a single layer of cloth between you. Eddie ran his fingers through your hair as he kissed you again. You blushed as Eddie began to bestow wet kisses down your neck. He left small hickeys that would soon fade. His bulge was very apparent through his boxer-briefs. Your hands went to him suddenly. You gripped him through his underwear, Eddie groaned. "Honey," he groaned, "I suppose I can't keep you waiting all night, huh?" You pulled Eddie's head to yours, kissing him. Eddie eased his underwear off him.

"That's it, Edster. Make sure you're inside her," it hissed.

Eddie slid himself inside you. The friction was euphoric. He stilled inside of you for a moment catching his breath. He almost pulled completely out before pushing himself back inside. He pumped in and out of you. You moaned loudly for him, "Eddie~"

"Yes, Eddie," it snarled.

"My God, Eds!"

"Yes," it hissed.

"ED! K-KEEP GOING!"

"She's... mine!"

Suddenly, Eddie's entire body had become a giant monster. You were shocked, "Wh-Who are you?!" It's long finger went over your lips, "Shhhhhh. It's Venom's turn with you now." The Creature followed in Eddie's rhythm; In. Out. In. Out. He was much larger than Eddie... everywhere. You felt your body tremble, as did it. The Creature's tongue massaged your body as it pumped it's long member in and out of you. You hated to admit it to yourself, but you loved the way Venom felt. You felt yourself clinch around him, moaning his name loudly. Venom continued his rhythm, aggressively. His claws digging into you with each of his motions. Venom stuck his tongue deep inside your throat, it groaned in appreciation for you. He continued pumping in you until his climax was reached. With a loud moan of your name, he spilled inside you. Venom smiled down at you, "Until next time, princess."

With that, Eddie returned. He was breathing heavily and covered in sweat. His mouth was agape and his eyes staring at you. You stared up at him, still in shock. Eddie scrunched up his nose, "I'm sorry." He was embarrassed and slightly ashamed. Ashamed enough to look away from you.

You grabbed Eddie's hand, pulling his attention back to you. "Eddie?" He stared at you, "Yes?" You brushed your lips to his, "I have so many questions."

"I have answers, princess," he pressed his lips to yours.