Chapter 1. Void given mind

Her bare feet felt cold against the sea... yet... she was walking upon it. The pitch Black Sea of void with every step causing ripples within it as if water.

A sharp cool feeling ran through her feet as if standing upon ice, there was no sound, simply what her eyes could see and perceive.

Nothing to guide her, to comfort her, to help her... though she liked it this way... alone, yet she seemed a companion... to help her through this darkness.

This... Void that was all consuming, eternal, forever lasting, it clutches at every corner of her being as it has never left her side. Molecules by molecules, atoms by atoms, there was no light whatsoever within it but it seemed she was the only light... a white light... a pale one...

That mind does not belong to her, it was never hers, she did not deserve nor need it. Her mother was like this but told no one... she was careful to never reveal anything... what she say was not able to be seen by simple human eyes.

As if falling, free falling into the depths of the Black ocean that has always and will be Void.

There was no such thing as black, no such thing as the "color" of a black hole but even darker... more craving, more desperate, so dark that none could comprehend it... yet those eyes it possessed!

Those 8 pure white glowing eyes within the "dark" as misty void gently floated around it's form... the sea... the truest form, the darkest form, it's sorrowful crying, the desperation. Nothing could be heard, it's suffering could never be understood!

Her head turned and face now written with confusion hearing the sound of joyful yet crazed laughter.