facts dont care about your feelings

"so basically, am ben shapiro"

the crowd erupted in cheers as ben stepped off the stage and made his way out the exit. a girl with glasses in a bad pixie cut was crying, muttering to herself, "he hurt my feelings." you looked at her again, envious that he had given her the attention that you craved most. you tried many times to get his attention. you've made posters, sent him mail, even tried to debate with him, but none of it worked. he seemed to go after the weird ones, the ones who thought that there were more than 2 genders. the ones that think girls should be in the boy scouts. full of anger, you stand up and walk quickly towards him. today would be the day that you confront ben, and tell him how you feel.

taking a deep breath, you slowly and bashfully made your way towards him. he was speaking to someone, so you waited patiently, smiling as you saw his lips curl into his devilish smug. he nodded, giving the person a deadly look. they quivered in fear, slowly backing away, crying as they ran away. you smiled, proud of ben for destroying another liberal.

"um mr. shapiro i have a question", you say softly, looking down at your bright, orange crocs. 

"can you make it quick? i gotta meet up with some dude named pie."

you nodded, clutching onto the papers in your hand, and clearing your throat. "w-well i was wondering if you would be the first person to..." your face turns red and you begin stuttering, finding it extremely difficult to finish the sentence. he gives you a hard stare, tapping his foot and scoffing. "listen kid you gotta spit it out before i gotta go"

clearing your throat again and inhaling you finished. "i was wondering if y-you would be the first person to h-hurt my feelings..." he did his signature smirk at you, his right eye turning blue. "you want me to hurt your feelings huh? how pathetic. you must want my attention so badly don't you?"

 at that instant, your heart began racing,  your mind racing, and you pp becoming hard. "o-oh no! w-why my pp hard?!?!?", you whimper, covering your face with the papers. "shut up liberal, its normal for snowflakes like you who come begging for attention", he growled. he grabbed your hand and pushed you into his dressing room. "m-mr shapiro what if we get caught?", you asked, shaking in terror. "i'll just vore them", he said with a shrug. you felt your pp grow harder, wishing you could be vored by ben.

"ben please hurry i cant take it", you whimper, closing your eyes and default dancing. "shhh my little liberal, you will soon be destroyed." (good lord i actually hate this im sorry)

ben turns around, undoing his tie. 

"and now, for my final form..."

your pp exploded and you fucking died omg

ben then proceeded to floss over your dead body and sang pomf pomf while uhhhhh fucking gerard way makes out with joseph joestar 👊🤠