Chapter 1: Highschool Life

Kendra's POV:

Hi! My name is Kendra Mae Reyes. Im only 15 years old. Actually, Im a nerd and a TOM... Weird, right? I like hanging out with boys. And I have a crush on girls, not on boys. -_- Anyways, my parents transferred me to a new school because my old school was affected by a typhoon. 1st day is not that easy. Its kinda awkward. -_- Almost all of the students there in campus were watching on me. Totally, maybe, because Im weird. I didn't make friends that day. But in the next day, at last! I had a friend! A friend who understands me a lot! Well, this is the story...

Ron's POV:

Hello! Im Ron Loja. Im already in Grade 9. First day of school... There's a transferee from a school who was affected by a typhoon. Damn! She's beautiful! I think I like this girl. Its kinda awkward. Everyone in the campus were looking at her. 2nd day. Recess time. I saw her sitting and eating alone on a bench. Of course, I went towards her.

Kendra's POV:

"Hi." He said. I just look at him with that look on my face. Just imagine it. "Hi?" I responded. "Name, please?" He asked. "Oh, Kendra. But, you can call me Ken." We shook hands. "Ken?" He asked. "Yeah, why? Problem?" I said.

Ron's POV:

"Yeah, why? Problem?" She said. "Nothin'!" I said right away. "And you are?" She asked. "Ron. Ron Loja. President of this school campus" I said with pride. She just stared and began eating, again. "Friends?" I asked. "Huh? We just met, friends right away?!" She cried. "Yeah... Whats the matter?" I said. "Nothin..." "So, friends?" I asked again, my hand waiting for her hand. At last, her hand shook mine and said "Friends."

-End of C1 :)

Like. Share. Vote.