Vlad's secret

Vlad sighed as he stared out the window towards the Branagh house. Looking up at the dark clouds, the Count had forced him to try flying practice again, ugh. "Come on Vlad, get your cape on, time to fly!" The Counts voice echoed through the halls. There was nothing Vlad wanted more than to get out of being a vampire. Well apart from to be with Chloe but that was even more unlikely, "just friends" Vlad repeated in his mind for what felt like the thousandth time. There was no point even trying with Chloe, he was a vampire he was doomed to become a bloodthirsty savage and live forever and Chloe was destined to become a normal, outstanding, successful woman, she deserved better than a vampire. Plus Robin was his best friend too, what would he think about Vlad dating his sister? Betrayal. Chloe probably didn't even think twice about him romantically, they were best friends she always supported him and made him feel better, she was brave, and would help him with everything, sometimes more than Robin, it wasn't worth risking their friendship. It meant too much to him, he finally had real friends who knew the truth about him and accepted him, he couldn't give that up.

After a dreadful attempt of flying Vlad trudged down the hill towards school walking quickly to avoid having to walk with Ingrid although Ingrid always didn't start walking to school until at least 10. Enjoying the sun while he could before he turned 16. "Vlad over here!" yelled Robin. Vlad turned around to where the voice had came from and saw Robin standing in the corner of the yard with Chloe. He walked up to them and happily started talking. "Hey Vlad" Chloe greeted him. Vlad smiled. He loved hearing her voice and they way he felt when she said his name, her lush blonde hair fell around past her shoulders and shone in the sun making it turn golden. "Vlad? Vlad? Hello?" Chloe yelled laughing,"Earth to Vlad" Chloe grinned, "oh yeah sorry" Vlad replied being very thankful they couldn't read his mind. "Worried about becoming a vamp-"

"ARGHIREEEEE" Robin interrupted laughing.

"Robin! Shut up, go hang upside down in a tree or something. As I was saying, Worrying about becoming a vampire again Vlad? " Chloe continued turning to Vlad smiling kindly. "Yep, that's it, that's exactly it, that's exactly what I was thinking about nothing else,okay moving on." Vlad shouted anxiously. Oops. Vlad thought to himself. Saved it. "You alright mate?" Robin asked while Chloe had a puzzled look on her face. Or maybe he didn't cover it as well as he thought. "Yeah just tired, lets go." Vlad replied. The others nodded and followed him into registration, this was gonna be a long day.

Yeah, forget the whole Vampire thing secret. Vlad was more concerned about keeping his Chloe secret a secret. And with lines like those, it'd be out by the end of the day