LET GO OF YOUR PAST

Life it's so confusing today your happy tomorrow your stressed the next following day you killed your self. I wish I could say life would have been easy if we had the maps of our daily lifes that will keep us updated on what to expect and not expect i believe the life would be much easier than facing huge challenges while we still young.

Your life is way more important that you should stress yourself about your past crying over and over again. I know it's not an easy road to let go of your past so simple, it takes time to heal, it takes time to accept the situation, and it takes time to move on ,it's not easy yes I know but you have to do it for your own good your own health

Yes you have been raped by stupid old men's everytime you sleep you see their faces, hearing their voices, having sleepless night turning and turning wishing that all this it's just a dream. Blaming your self that if you didn't go to school using the same road you use everyday maybe you wouldn't have been raped but let me tell you something that was meant to happen it was going to happen even if you used another road or not fact is no one deserves to be raped or take advantage of you.

You never wanted to tell anyone about all that has happened you kept quiet for a period of time that's one of the reasons made you not to accept the situation you cannot change. The time you kept the matter on yourself was going to be the time you adjust the matter, just because you being raped doesn't mean you're different to all people but it means you can't handle the matter all alone you need someone to be there for you.

Looking on the other side yes they are in jail but your still scared and afraid, your now sick and pregnant but this doesn't mean it's the end of your life or happiness. You deserve to live your life happy just like other people, you didn't plan for all this to happen we don't have watches of our life plans or having knowledge of what will happen to us after few hours everything happens to challenge us and surprise us that's how life is.

You have to be strong no matter how heavy your shoulders can be, the child will need to have mother's love and care you can give him that I know you can, you just need to heal and accept the situation. I know looking at that innocent gift will remind you everything that has happened all the scenes took place and how you fell pregnant, it's hard yes but you need to stand up and let go of your past.

Never look back to that life you will never forgive yourself nor to make peace with it, look forward and change the shoes you were wearing, run for your life going forward don't look back to want to see who's coming after you. In life you fall down you stand up again you change shoes you were wearing they too heavy for you then you wear comfortable shoes you can be able to run the race of your own life for the better tomorrow.

Your life doesn't stop because you have a child, your life doesn't stop because you being raped, your life doesn't stop because your HIV and AIDS, your life doesn't stop because of people who talks behind your back, your life doesn't stop because stupid old men's ruined your future plans, you can still fight the battle and try to move on be positive even when your plans didn't go as you planned them you can still achieve them there's still time to reach your future plans to become reality proudly so.

Your life doesn't end here it never started here it started somewhere and it will end somewhere, the child will grow and all that will be pass like a river that passes without anyone noticing even this shall pass too, soon people will get tired of talking it will be old news they will want something new to talk about let them talk while they still have voices because your success will make them not to talk anymore let them rejoice while they still can and you keep fighting the good fight of a better tomorrow.

You don't have to be ashamed of yourself for what people will say about you going to school with a big huge stomach, walk like you don't hear them, laugh like you have never been in pain, it will hunt them and want to know why you always happy keep them wondering how do you do it, keep your head up look forward because that's where your future is. Before getting your self into emotional sickness think of who will look after your kid if you die I don't think you want to put your child through tough times of growing up he needs you to be strong for him.

Don't drop out at school because of the pregnancy, your pride might not allow you but here we talking about your studies your future not your pride, pride won't take you anywhere the child might be the problem but that child doesn't stop you from going back to finish your studies, the child don't stop you from getting your matric or your degree don't you think you can make it and be greater than those who laughed at you, don't you think you can be an example to those who are going through some tough times that they should not give up not now because their better life it's on their hands hang on there my friend you can make it I know you can I have trust on you and believe on you.

There was a young teenage girl who was raped she lost her virginity and became pregnant when she was 16 years doing grade 10, living with her sister her parents died when she was only 5 years and her sister was 20 years. It wasn't easy but she had her sister on her side she couldn't understand how life is without parents until she was raped, she felt like God he's punishing her but there's nothing like that God always want the best in us, she felt like dying, she couldn't cope at school, she couldn't eat nor to go out with friends it was so tough she felt unwanted at the environment she was staying at, the community treated her like a trash like she took her self to those men to rape her.

Her sister was so supportive loving and caring she told her little sister that everything happens for a reason and she should not let the people ruin her life by things they talk about her she advised her to look into the bright side and forget about the negativity the future is bright ahead of her because she believes in her and she's one of the strongest person she knows so don't give up now my sister.

Winners are people who failed in life but never quit they are fighters they fighting to win their battles to make it in life no matter how many times they have been disappointed. Never quit your not perfect you learn from your mistakes of life, never stop pushing when your in your darkest days of your life it's not always going to be dark there will be light to shine upon you.

Dont be the hero be the fighter that doesn't give up easily, burn your past and build your future make peace and Pray about it talk about it. Let God knows why are you crying and he will make a way for you, you can do it Yes you can my friend nothing lasts forever, life comes to bring a challenge it passes and be the past doors of happiness will open for you, your the fighter of your bright future not a hero that still holds into the past your stonger more than you know believe it my dear friend.