He's your king! (Larry Stylinson AU)

He’s your king!

Summary: “For my little princesses,” Louis bows slowly and placed the tray of sweets on the counter, both twins grinned and reacher forward to take cookies while Harry took two, stuffing, like the twins, one cookie at a time in his sinful mouth.

“Oh, but Lou,” Daisy sniffed knowing. “Harry isn’t a princess.”

“No?” Louis frowned, holing back a smile, as Harry looked oblivious as always.

*Nope,” Phoebe nosed in. “He’s your king!”

(Or one where Harry and Louis hate each other but keep things secret until someone let’s the cat out of the bag.)

Warning: Pure fiction would be cool if it was real. If you don't enjoy this type of story, don't read it and forget it even exists. 

Words: 9k+

Author’s Note: Uh, seems like ‘I asked you first’ was a great hit, so I got the inspiration to actually write another one… This is totally dumb, yeah. And for me, I went to WWA in Toronto the 2nd of August, they are very beautiful, really good and genuinely wonderful. My dog’s eating dead birds. (I would be great if someone told me that I write too much or something) Enjoy the damn story!  

****

Louis hated him.

He truly did.

Mr. Goodie-two shoes was always on the top of the class and had all the teachers that he could get wrapped around his finger for his own scheme in life. Being a goodie-goodie, this guy decides that he’ll play nice to everyone, but when it came to be with Louis in any interaction, he was a snob, a real pretentious snob. Louis was forced to smile and be nice, having his ass on the line with most teachers. 

But Louis had a crew. He had friends of plenty and was a captain of the school team. His grades where great in some parts, in others… He stumbled around to survive. He knew that soon enough, his teachers would urge him to find a tutor, or find one for him if things stayed like this.  He did not want a tutor, especially since it would most likely be the person he hates the most, the goodie-goodie. 

Harry fucking Styles, the kid that he absolutely hated.

*

So he didn’t have many friends, it wasn’t a big deal. 

He had Niall and Liam and that was enough.

He would sit everyday outside, wearing the clothes he chose to wear that appealed to him only. He stayed nice, he stayed out of drama and he stayed good. 

Except that one bastard.

Harry didn’t hate many people, but when he did, it was a full-blown hate. He was usually a peaceful soul that wanted to be a positive influence to those that heard him, but to this one person, that ideal he lived by just sunk like the titanic

It was like a mutual crush where both people are faithful, but not crush, a mutual hate, both faithful in hating each other.