Chapter 1: New Home

Y/n's POV

I streach my legs as i finally get out of the stuffy car i was in for days. My family and i are moving into a new home due to my mom dying and my dad getting a new job. I personally hated the idea of having to go to a new school. It was hard enough making friends in my old one! I sigh, thinking about school as i unpack boxes from the moving truck. I can bearly carry the box and it strts to slip through my hands. I feel the weight lift out of my arms. I look and see a tall boy with brown curly hair put back. He clearly works out, i can see musles under the shirt he was wearing. He smiles and takes the box away from me.

"Hello, im your neighbor to the left. My name is... very long, but many call me Lafayette." He had a thick french accent that was deep and smooth. I smiled.

"My name is Y/n l/n. I came here from New York."

"Nice to meet you, y/n."

"You too, Lafayette."

I see him walk off to introduce himself to my dad and i grab another box to try and help out.

~Time Skip~

After a few hours we got everything moved in and we say good bye to Lafayette. I sit out on the porch and play games on my phone for a bit. Out of nowhere i hear a voice.

"Hello there, miss."

I look up from my phone and see a boy with curly hair and freckles splattered across his face. Behinde him was a boy with straight brown hair tied back wearing glasses.

"Oh, hi there! Im y/n l/n."

"My name is John laurens and this is Alexander. I live next to you and he lives right across from you."

"It's nice to meet you" i smile.

"You too! We have to go but we'll see you at school."

I nod "ok then!"

I see them walk off to the house left of mine. They must be friends with Lafayette. I hear my dad call me for dinner and i go inside.