Ch. O1

Jamie's POV:

I sat in my room thinking of what I was going to do and how the hell I was getting out of this house. My step father has been beating on me for a while now. He's only raped me once and since I fought back the whole time, he despises me. He hates everything about me now. When my mom died, things changed. He got custody of me and I had to live with him. He was so nice in the beginning, but I guess how most of them are. He gave me everything I wanted but when he thought I was gonna give him 'something' in return, he changed real quick. Now I'm locked in my room and he's beating on the door. There is no way in hell I'm letting him in. I finished packing my book bag then I climbed out of the window. Once my feet hit the ground, I took off running.

"Get yo ass back here, Jamie!" My step father yelled as he ran out of the house. He was pretty fast too. He was like a slob bear belly type anyways. He's more like a business man. I grabbed the water bottle out of the side of my book bag and flung it at him. It hit him right in his forehead. He stopped and held his head and that's when I cut through someone's back yard. I jumped their fence and ran to the only place that came to mind.

Marcus' POV:

I was sitting at home, watching tv when someone started banging on my door.

"What the hell?"

I got up and looked out the peep hole. It was Jamie, we ride the bus together. As soon as I opened the door, she ran in, shut the door, and locked it.

"You can ask me questions later, but right now I need to hide here and if a man comes by asking for me, act like you've never seen me in your life." She whispered before running up my stairs.

"But-"

BANG BANG

"Shit. Uh, who is it?"

"Jamie's...father."

I opened the door and saw a tall man. He looked like he was about to go to work.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm looking for my daughter, Jamie. Do you happen to know her?"

I shook my head no.

"Well this is her."

He showed me a picture of her.

"If you happen to see her please let me know. Here's my card."

He handed me a and then left. I shut the door then ripped the card up before throwing it away. When I went upstairs, Jamie was sitting on my bed, watching Adventure Time.

"Now do you wanna tell me what's going on?"

She shook her head no and smiled before turning her attention back to the tv. I looked at her like o_O then sighed and left the room. Well I might not know her like that but I'm still gonna make sure that nigga don't get to her.

~

Hey guys! So what do you think of the first two characters? Pictures of the two are in the multimedia box. Please comment because I really like to here people's opinions. :D