Weight Loss For Lazy People

Reasons Why You Aren't Losing Weight:
- You aren't properly fueling before exercise. Make sure you eat something healthy before you exercise so you have the energy to pull through the workout.
- You aren't getting enough sleep. Sleeping is what's going to make your body feel refreshed every single day. When you're trying to lose weight, your body will get tired and it's super important you get enough sleep every night.
- One of the reasons is because you overeat. Sometime this can specifically be caused from being stressed or bored. It's important to control these factors before trying to lose weight.
- You multitask while eating. When you're eating you have to put everything aside and sit down to enjoy your meal.

How To Loss Weight:
- Before every meal drink a glass of water. Make sure than you have a slightly higher ratio of water than to food. You'll feel a lot fuller earlier if you drink water before a meal. Sometimes we just mistake thirst for hunger
- Drink a Caisen Shake before you sleep. It boosts your metabolism for 7-8 hours.
- If you like smoothies, try making smoothies that contain kale, blueberries, red pepper and broccoli as they can help you burn fat.
- If you want to feel fuller, avocado smoothies will fill your appetite helping you lose weight
- Use a smaller plate. Your brain wants to fill the plate no matter how big it is so the smaller the plate, the more you can control how much you eat.
- Drink green tea and black tea in the mornings. Green tea helps reduce belly fat and boost metabolism.
- Don't eat before you sleep. Your body only metabolizes in the day instead of the night.
- Incorporate more fruits and veggies in your diet. You can eat more for less weight gain. It's also healthy.
- Do high intensity workouts.

Diet:
Eat whole grains to be fuller for a longer amount of time.
• Beans, nuts, & lean meat are a great source of food.
• Incorporate more fruits. Fruits are amazing because they have healthy sugars instead of artificial sugars in candy/other foods.
• Make homemade meals for more natural solutions.
Note: Eat what makes you feel good/full but don't be pressured to confine yourself to a certain diet. It's best to maintain your normal diet rather than restrict yourself to something else UNLESS you eat unhealthy foods often like chips, oily foods, etc. It's also very important you pair it up with exercise.

Habits:
• Learn to change your mindset to be more happy. Usually when you're more happy, you're driven to do things that add energy in your life as well as make you mentally fit. It might seem obvious to most people but it makes a huge difference when you face life in a positive way. As some people might say, the things you think are what shape you. Face life in a positive way and you'll manifest good things and it will reflect on your physical appearance. You might notice happier people seem to have more glossier skin too!
• Do something active. It doesn't just have to be going to the gym, but it can be just hanging out with your friends going bowling, running around etc. People who are more active are also lead to be more productive. Good habits lead to other good habits.

Exercises:

Pro tip: The best thing you can do is go to the gym

Pro tip: The best thing you can do is go to the gym. It's hard but making that a lifestyle—your diet and your exercise—but it's something that comes with greater results
And never ever starve yourself. When your feel like you're starving, sometimes your body signals that you're losing nutrients so your body will automatically try to gain weight in order maintain itself. Starving can mentally and physically hurt you in bad ways, and health is very important thing in your life so take care of yourself. And remember that when you lose weight, there is never such things as "I lost 20 pounds in less than a week!" Or "This diet pill cut off all my belly fat!" As much as we hate it, it's a process that takes time. There's a healthy and unhealthy way to lose weight. Unhealthy ways would include overexercising while you're hungry. Its similar to that starving situation and your body will actually try to gain weight. As I said before, it's good to properly fuel as you need energy to burn off some weight rather than gaining it. No matter how hard you run or how much cardio you're doing, you should always properly fuel before exercising. A healthy way is to actually just eat healthy—not overeating and incorporating variety into your diet and going to the gym. Taking care of you're health is probably just as much responsibility as it is to money and paying bills etc. You have to make it a part of your lifestyle as your health is something you should always take seriously. In fact, when it comes to healthily losing weight, you should lose about 3-5 pounds a week at most. You're not limited to that but when it comes to exercise and diet, all of that can change in just a matter of time.