Part 1 how destiny make us meet?

Annika is an elder sister of Gauri. Gauri is studying for her degree. Annika has completed her degree , she has scored as top scorer in her university. Now she is hunting for a job. Being so independent girl, seem to be like a strong girl , she is haunted with painful incidents in her life too. Her mother passed away after giving birth to Gauri. In very tender age, she has lost her mother love and also become a mother like to her sister. Her father has worked in Oberoi Industry as a formen but due to few reasons, the company has down sized the number of employees to get much profit, so he has lost the job. He was readily to suicide so that his two daughters who is studying plus 2 , 8th standard would get some incentive amount of money through insurance claim, his one year salaray back up for his children. Knowing that he is going to lose job soon, he purposely ignited an accident in the company during working with machine, attempted failure and died in the company. Everyone assumed it was an accident, but only Annika knows that it isn't because he has written a note before his death. While crying, she was arranging all the books, there she found that note which read his last message to his daughters.

Dear Annika and Gauri,

Papa is going to your mama. Don't search for papa. Or stop papa from going. This has come for you Annika to take a stand for our family. Don't worry all that papa did is for your both benefits. Annika I want you to achieve the best in your life. I am going to die in the company, Annika , Gauri, its not a wrong decision for me because its truly compulsory as I don't know how long it would take for me to find a new job, so, its better to die so that my children will get company benefits for employee's accident death. Annika, I want you to study higher, achieve the greater height and also work in the same company as papa worked as a higher position. Don't blame my company boss for my death. They have nothing to do with this, they wanted to downsized the company's employee numbers so I was one of it, I was helpless . Sorry for leaving both of you alone. Papa is going to mama. Papa promise, papa and mama will watch both of you from the heaven abode okay.

From that day, Annika become the strong girl. She hidden the letter from Gauri as to prove that her father really died because of the accident not to save his daughters from debt storm. They receive the insurance claim, their late father's one year salary which Annika was very reluctant to accept because that was the main reason of her father's suicide attempt. But, she has the burning desire to achieve the dream as her father said. She completed her degree in Business Administration. It was quite challenging for her, though she wanted to do that. She did some part time job at Coffee Beans where she could save some pocket money that can endure her expenses and for her sister. Gauri is also following her sister's path, managed to continue her higher studies in dentistry . Annika 's next step is to join in Oberoi Industry as a higher post. How proud it would be for a daughter to work in the same company that her father worked as a foreman? She wants to recreate the proudest moment that if her father is alive, definitely he would be happy for his daughter's achievement. She believes her father and mother would be watching from the abode.  She reads an advertisement, PA in a hunt . Are you Ready to work with Oberois?

She prepares herself to work as PA.  She applied for that and she is called for an interview, A day after, she attends for an interview. There were around 150 candidates. She shrugs off, rubs her sweating temple and crooking eye brows. Huhfff... she thinks "will I manage to get this job'? she comes across the candidates who is busying fidgeting their mobiles and reading about Oberoi empire history like when it was established? How it was started? Annika feels panic as she didn't prepare for such stuffs read! Neither Gauri or she thought to read about. Instead of getting herself panic, she just feel to do whatever comes in her mind at that moment. If it is meant for her, then she will definitely get it. According to alphabet, her name comes at 10th call. She is called to CEO's room. There are two interviewers , since the company has two CEO, one is Shivaay Singh Oberoi and another is Omkara Singh Oberoi. She hears previous candidates whispers to their friends that pray not to get Shivaay's room as he is damn strict and arrogant. Some praises Omkara. But Annika who overhears this, tries to avoiding building the false judgement before meeting someone . One shouldn't be judged just based on people's comment instead meeting them personally. No matter how good Omkara is, how arrogant Shivaay is , let her judge by herself. Her name is called. As expected, she is directed to Shivaay's room. She prays thinking her father and mother as to get their blessing.