💜Meet the characters❤

(^o^)❤Girls❤

Kenzie Ziegler

16 years old. Lives with her sister Maddie and her bestie Tatiana. Moved from Pittsburgh to run away from her problems along with her best friend Tatiana.
Tatiana McQuay

16 years old. Lives with Maddie and Kenzie. Moved from Pittsburgh to get away from her problems with her bestie Kenzie.
Annie LeBlanc

16 years old. Lives with her mom Katie and her 12 year old sister Hayley. She moved from Maryland.
Lexi Jayde

17 years old. Lives with her mom and her other best friend Sophia. Her father left her and her mom after they divorced.
Jayden Bartels

16 years old. Lives with her mom and her older brothers. Her dad left them after he divorced her mom.
Lauren Orlando

17 years old. Lives with her mom, dad, her older sisters Darian and Maddie and her twin brother Johnny.

.•♫•Boys•♫•.

Carson Lueders

17 years old. Lives with his mom, dad and sister Olivia. He moved from Washington.
Hayden Summerall

16 years old. Lives with his mom, dad and older brothers. He moved from Texas.
Case Walker

16 years old. Lives with his mom and his twin brother. He moved in LA.
Jacob Sartorius

17 years old. Lives with his mom and sister Caroline. He moved in LA.
Greg Marks

18 years old. Lives in his college dorm. Goes to college and he is best friends with Carson.
Johnny Orlando

17 years old. Lives with his mom and his mom, dad and his three sisters Maddie, Darian and Lauren.

I hope you guys enjoy my story... And for those who read the description... YOU HAVE TO BE 14 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE AND IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE READING THIS THEN PLEASE EXIT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE💜