The best date ever!

Ryan and sabre have been dating for 5 years now! Sabre went to surprise Ryan, so Sabre went to Ryan's house and since a had a key he opened the door. He went up to Ryan's office and hugged Ryan from behind. Ryan got startled but once he new it was his boyfriend he said "hi?" Sabre just laughed and kissed his cheek! Ryan being Ryan was confused, sabre told Ryan to get ready and meet him by his car. So Ryan got ready and went downstairs, locked the door and ran to Sabre. Sabre opens Ryan door and let Ryan in then closed the door. Ryan asked " where are you taking me?" Sabre replied with "you'll see dear" Once sabre was getting close to the location he told Ryan this " take my blindfold off and put it on that way you can't see we're we are going" So Ryan did as told, he was scared but listened to his boyfriend anyways. Once they got there Sabre helped his boyfriend out of the car and took the blindfold off of Ryan. Ryan saw where they were and gave Sabre a kiss saying thank you! Sabre walked into Starbucks with Ryan and told Ryan to go find a seat for them. Ryan went to go sit down while Sabre got both of them chi-tea. Once Sabre got the tea he sat down with Ryan and they talked for a while, sabre almost forgot what he wanted to do! So Sabre stood up out of his chair and got beside Ryan. Sabre got down on one knee and asked Ryan to marry him!!! Ryan screamed yes! Sabre was just happy that Ryan said yes!
And they lived happily 4ever!!!