Chapter 1

Hello~

I've had this idea in my head for a while.

~~~

Waking up in a room with an epic view stunned the boy who woke up in Sasuke's body. He practically lived like Harry Potter before he found out about the wizarding world, in a place where there was practically no sunshine. But it wasn't like his family didn't love him or anything. Heavens no, his family showered him with love and affection, or more specifically with Funimation and Crunchyroll subscriptions and enough manga to have a whole room dedicated to just his books alone.

 Heavens no, his family showered him with love and affection, or more specifically with Funimation and Crunchyroll subscriptions and enough manga to have a whole room dedicated to just his books alone

The room was nice and spacious but it had no character, it was just sad and blank. The boy got up, noticing his small size. He looked about 8 years old now, whoever he was.

He found the bathroom and looking in the mirror his breath hitched. He was looking at the last Uchiha in Konoha, Sasuke Uchiha.

"Holy shit" his high pitched voice didn't match the adultish words he spoke.

He, who will now be referred to as Sasuke, didn't exactly know what to do. But as he was contemplating, his stomach growled angrier than Kurama was. Sasuke found the kitchen and grabbed some eggs from the fridge. He could deal with being in Sasuke's body after he ate.

He made eggs and toast and wandered around his apartment, finding a calendar on the wall outside the kitchen. Two weeks were crossed out in black ink and Monday, which he assumed to be today, was circled in red ink and in the middle was: "Enter the Academy"

Sasuke knew what this meant. Today he'd start in the ninja academy and on his path of revenge.

"Oh man," he murmured. How would he get out of this? Sasuke took a shaky step towards his bedroom but passed out on the floor before he could get to it.

~~~

"Sasuke Uchiha" silence reigned after the name was called by our favorite Iruka-sensei.

"Sasuke Uchiha?" He called again. When silence came back he marked the boy absent.

As the last Uchiha in Konoha, the councils, both civilian and ninja, were notified of the happenings with the boy. His absence caused a tad bit of a ruckus in the councils and decided to send someone to look for the boy.

Kakashi just so happened to be free.

~~~

Three knocks at the door and five minutes of waiting at the door later nobody opened the door. It was already noon and Kakashi just wanted to go home and read Icha Icha.

Kakashi shunshined into the apartment and walked into the bedroom. He figured the boy might have just slept in or something. The copycat ninja blinked when he found Sasuke on the floor in the hallway.

Kakashi scooped the boy up into his arms and shunshined in front of the hospital.

Kakashi was instructed to put the boy on a gurney and one of the nurses took him to a room to check him out.