Prologue

There in a dark pit, a giant orb hanging suspended was dim but bright enough in the pitch blackness of this cave shined for the Feast of Peace. All the united tribes of Gordemyr dined, renewing the treaty that originated centuries before. The groundless cavern fell into a rushing river. This river binds all the settlements together. In which the Queen of Petraise, the King of Gerayt, the Queen of Lotmyse, the Kings and Queens of Thesalone, of Dernatre, and of Falleras could safely travel to each kingdom. All these towns were bound by river and by heart living only by the sustenance of each town. For each city had a gift and shared this to maintain their species balance in the world. They, the people of sky and darkness live forever until death reaches their side. By sickness or by wound they may perish but age will never be an issue.

Each cave was identified by number, a name and a rune. Torches lit each side of the caves within the cavern allowing the entrance to be seen. The cavern big as you can imagine held hundreds of thousands of caves. Each cave carrying a family. The interior designed nothing like the exterior dark gloom. Beautiful gems, welcoming like a mothers love, and colorful like a rainbows were found in the caves. The small dwelling consisted of rooms and space known to many as the kitchen, bathroom and living space. The floor is made of white marble and lights illuminating the interior home. These single caves lined the walls of the main cavern, the walls several miles high and several miles below the thrones. The thrones sat in the middle of the cavern, the orb dangling miles above them. Though the were many caves, none could compare to the theater. It was large, huge as a stadium. Home of festivities, banquets, shows, announcement and many more important activities.

The creatures of sky and darkness lived in the realm known as the Spirit Realm, for they wandered in two forms. In one form they stood upright like man, and in their second form they were that of their Nation. To the human realm, it was dark and musty and held little troves of jewels and gems of the deep. But to the Myrns, the bat people of the nations of Gordemyr, this was the one of the two nations in which you could cross into the opposing realm. This city was bedazzled in all the gems one could imagine, gardens of stalactites and stalagmites reflected the colors of the day. 

The day Lady Kya was born to the King and Queen was a day of rejoicing. It had been near a myrietes since a new addition had been brought into the Kingdom. A new moon crystal was planted behind the thrones in the Great Hall, in celebration, so that on the 21st millennium of Kya's existence, the gem would grow to be like that of a tree.

They, of Petraise brought in honor a Kapok Tree to plant in the Garden of the Sun, while they of Lotmyse brought  a Banana Tree. The Myrns of Dernatre brought their Fire Fern, while they of Falleras brought a great Saguaro Cactus bud, beautiful like a lotus- sweet like nectar. Finally, the last guests brought their gift of forest, the weaving Felucia, a glowing rainbow mushroom that fell like a weeping willow. Its spores emitting colorous light and nectar of all flavors. Harvested like a fruit tree, but drank like milk, this came from the second kingdom that crossed realms; Thesalone.