Chapter 1

Autumn here,
So I will be rewriting my first story as a side project! The idea is that I write the story until it's finished. When I finished it I will start publishing a chapter every week. It might take a time before I start publishing them. So you guys just have to wait patiently. I will give you the first bit of the first chapter so you know what's coming to you. Also check out the original book so you know how bad it was and you can compare it to this one.

Preview!!

[ Izuku Midoriya ]
A few years ago my parents decided to move and live in America. I didn't like the decision since I had a lot of friends in Japan. There was one person I just couldn't leave behind Katsuki Bakugo. I've know that guy for my entire life, you could say he's my best friend, but that's isn't exactly true. He was really rude towards me and kept calling me Deku. It's a dumb nickname he gave me when we were kids. It means I'm useless because I'm not the best at dancing. That's the reason why we went to America. My father is the owner of a big dance company. He heard that the best dance instructors live in America. That's why we move there and I had to say goodbye to all my friends.

During my stay in America I learned a lot about dance. I became a great dancer over the years. My father was to focused on work that he never came home or didn't have time for me and my mother. Both of them started to fight with each other. My mother cried almost everyday, but she couldn't leave my fathers side. After some time they got devorced and me and my mother moved back to Japan. Where I got to study at the best dance academy know the UA Dance Academy, witch was located in nine other then my home town. That's were my story begins!

[ end of preview ]

Are you guys hyped for the new version of Dance With Me? Because I can't wait to start writing the very first chapter!! Well I will see you all when it's finished!