Circle Jerk Memories

At the age of 50, I can honestly say that I am finally comfortable being a bisexual black man. That was not the case 30 years ago. Back then it was necessary to rationalize any type of homosexual activity. You couldn't admit that you liked sucking cock because then you were a faggot or sissy or some other homophobic term that insecure small minded people use to lable someone different. This was especially true among black men. In college, I had a small group of friends, 4 guys including myself between the ages of 18 and 20 who were searching for their sexual identity. Fuck that, we were all bi curious. We played a game about once a week to satisfy our curiosity. There are many variations of the circle jerk but I am sure ours was pretty unique. We would start by locking ourselves in a room and putting on a good porno. Next we would take out a bottle of lube and get ready for action. This is how it worked. We would start the porno and begin stroking our cocks. The first guy to cum would be the bitch and the bitch would be required to service the others by sucking them off, jerking them off or allowing a guy to hump his ass until the guy who was humping came.

The premise was that the guy who came first was being punished for not being able to hold back his load and that he was weaker than the other men in the circle. It wasn't a homosexual act because he was being humiliated and theoretically, he didn't like it. Yeah, I know bullshit mixed with denial. I know that now and honestly, I knew it then. I didn't care I just wanted to fuck around. I would try to be the first to cum on purpose. I would imagine one of the guys in the group doing some nasty shit to me. The subject of my fantasy was usually Gordon, he was the newest and youngest member of our little group, he became a member when he walked in on one of our sessions. I forgot to lock the door and he wandered in and found Jack on his knees in front of me sucking my balls while I sat on the couch stroking my cock. Gordon wanted in immediately so we agreed to initiate him by having him blow each of us. Anyway, Gordon had a long dick it was easily 8 inches long when erect. He was also uncircumcised and thick. Sometimes during the circle jerk, instead of watching the porno, I would imagine Gordon fucking my virgin asshole and busting my cherry with his thick veiny cock. I imagined it sliding in and out of my ass slowly going deeper with each stroke until all eight inches were buried in my ass. I fantasized that he would begin fucking me hard and fast until he came and shot a hot sticky load deep inside my ass. That type of visualization always made me cum before anyone else. After I came, I would always act as if I was disappointed and surprised that I was the first one to shoot his wad. I would pretend to protest and suggest that someone else be the bitch this time. John and Jack would usually fall for my act and begin to explain the rules to me. Gordon would always step up and claim his prize by pushing john and jack aside and grab me by the arm and lead me to the sofa. His long hard dick would bounce up and down in front of him as he walked. Once we reached the sofa Gordon would force me to sit down in front of him. His big dick would be inches from my face, usually dripping precum from the tip of his swollen purple knob. I would spit in my palm and begin stroking his big black shaft with one hand while fondling his big balls with the other. Gordon claimed that he rarely jerked off and he didn't date a lot or have a girlfriend. I believed him because his balls were always heavy and full. After a few seconds of stroking his shaft and fondling his balls he would become impatient and grab the back of my head with one hand and push his cock into my mouth with the other. I remember how he would hold my head in place while he slowly fucked my mouth. I can almost hear how he used to moan while my head bobbed up and down on his fat dick. I remember how his dick throbbed as he it shot load after load of spunk down my throat. I usually squeezed his balls and sucked his cock until he went limp. Gordon loved getting head but John was definitely a ass man.

John was the smallest member of the group but he was the alpha male of the group. He was on the college wrestling team and he was in great shape. He stood about 5'8" and weighed 200 lbs all solid muscle. He was built like a bull. He never had to be the bitch. He always held his load until he was ready for one of us to take it. John's cock was about 6 inches and very thick. He was always happy when I was the bitch. I guess he enjoyed the fact that I was chubby and had a fat ass. He would have me strip from the waist down and lie face down on the bed. I would always place a pillow under my cock and balls so that I would get stimulation while he rode my ass. John would begin by coating his cock with lube and placing it in between my ass cheeks. He would support his weight by resting on his elbows while he mounted me. He would begin sliding his dick up and down my ass crack. Once he got into a steady pace, I would squeeze his dick by randomly tightening my ass cheeks he really got into it when I did that. I could tell when he was getting ready to blow his load because he would always whisper dirty shit in my ear and kiss the back of my neck as he rode my ass. "You want my cum don't you bitch?" I would push my ass up against him and reply softly "Yes please." It wasn't long before I could feel his thrust get harder and his muscles tense as he shot wads of hot cum into my ass crack. I did not move until he finished. After he came, John would scoop up as much of the cum out of my ass crack as he could with his fingers and feed it to me. He would stay on top of me until I licked his fingers clean. My dick was usually rock hard after I finished but I wasn't allowed to relieve myself until I serviced the whole group.

Finally there was Jack, at 20 years old he was the oldest member of our group. He was 6'2" with a average build. He was the only one of us who had a steady girlfriend. In fact, he had one at school and another back home. Im sure that he kept them both happy with cock of his. I remember it being about 7 1/2" long and very thick. His balls were like two large eggs and they always hung low. Jack loved getting hand jobs while watching porn. Whenever I was the bitch, I would rewind the porno while Jack waited on the couch naked from the waist down with his legs spread. His dick would usually be hard and ready by the time I got on my knees in front of him. After applying some lube to my palm, I would wrap my hand around his big dick and begin to stroke it slowly. I would use my other hand to fondle his balls. I enjoyed the feeling of his cock pulsing and throbbing in my hand as I pumped his thick shaft. It took everything in me to fight the urge to suck that beautiful dick until he blew his load but, I didn't because Jack didn't like head from guys. He thought it was gay. I remember one night he passed out at my apartment and I tried to suck him off while he was sleep. He woke up and realized what was happening and he freaked out. Jack push me off the bed and said he would beat my ass if I tried that gay shit again. He gave head as part of game but he did not allow men to suck his dick. What a weirdo. Anyway, I could usually tell when Jack was gonna cum his balls would tighten he would breathe rapidly and say shit like "Yeah yeah that's it, " a few seconds he would lean forward point he his big dick at my open mouth shoot his load. After servicing the group, I was usually extremely horny and would jerk off until I was satisfied. Our little group gets together every year for a golf trip. I bet you can guess what the guy with the highest score has to do.