The Internet

➴╔═══════════════╗➴
Hello!
I'm new to writing fan fictions and I might change the title going through out the story!
I hope you like it!!!
➴╚═══════════════╝➴
。・:*:・:*:・ ☆  ・:*:・:*:・。                 。・:*:・:*:・ ☆  ・:*:・:*:・。
┆ ┊ ┊  ┊ ┊         ┊    ┊     ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊    ┊ °❀                ❀° ┊     ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊   ☪︎;                             ☪︎;   ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊.                                            .┊ ┊ ┊
┊         ⁕   ˚♡ ⋆。˚                                ˚ 。⋆ ♡˚ ⁕ ┊
✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚                                                       °   .┊      ⋆ ✽
˚❁                                                                 °❁

Your P.O.V
It was a quiet Sunday morning. The birds were chirping and the city streets of New York could be heard from inside your apartment. At the moment you are currently sleeping in your nice soft bed curtains draping from the top of your bed sorta like a princess bed but with your own little touch. Soon the silence was disturbed by your alarm getting you up so you could start the day fresh and early. You slowly turned onto your back stretching your arm out to turn off your alarm pressing the tallest button that was sticking out of the clock. You then pulled your arm in so you could pull the covers off yourself. After a few moments of fighting with yourself to get up you managed to get up and out of the bed walking to the closet to see what to wear. You soon decided to put on a black thin lightweight sweater with blue skinny jeans and decided to put on a black laced choker. After you put on your outfit you decided to top it off by putting on red converse and putting your hair up into a high messy bun. You looked at yourself in the mirror with a smile as you grabbed your wallet and phone putting them into a purse and also grabbing your computer bag that held your silver laptop in it then heading to the door finally ready to get your morning coffee.

After walking for a few minutes around the busy city you finally made it to a coffee shop that was your favorite. You pushed the doors open of the coffee shop being met with the lovely welcoming and the smell of coffee with the ring of the door.
"Hello welcome y/n!" You heat and turn your head to see your friend Kyle. He gives you a warming smile. "Hey Kyle!" You day back while giving him a smile back as you walked to the front to order your coffee, "medium black coffee please" you say as you give Kyle your credit card to pay. He gives a nods as he takes the card and swipes it before handing it back to you and walking away to make your coffee. You take the card going to a seat with a small table opening your computer bag pulling out the laptop, opening it to be met with your wallpaper which was a picture of you and all your friends when you went to Korea for a trip before college ended which was hard since most of your friends moved to Korea because of how they like it but you decided to stay in America with some of your other friends. Even though being 22 was supposed to be a good thing it was rough but at the moment it seemed peaceful and felt like everything was going to be alright. "Here you go miss" an unfamiliar voice said. You soon stopped staring at your computer as you looked up to the male as he handed you your coffee "thank you" is all you said before taking your coffee and sipping some going back to looking at your computer to see you got a text message on a dating app. You opened it as the male left giving you some privacy.

-Savage4life-
Hey I saw your profile and you seemed like a cool girl.

You blushed at it but then looked into the males profile to read it but then saw nothing just a username. You were confused and decided to send a text back

-Lil star-
Um hi? How did you find my profile?

You sent the text before getting another reply

-savage4life-
Well it's a dating app I'm gonna find someone somehow

-lil star-
Oh

-savage4life-
And also I tried looking for you I saw you and wanted to get to know you

You furrowed your eyebrows as you read the text. 'Is he stalking me?' You thought in your head. You soon shook the thought out of your head as you texted back

-Lil star-
Who are you?

••••••••••••••••••• To be continued~
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.✱ ───
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ° ┊ ˚ . ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ .✫ ° ┊ ⊹ ┊ ┊
┊ ✫. ┊ ☪︎⋆ ° ┊ .✫ ┊
┊ ⊹ ˚ ┊ ☪︎ ⋆ ┊
☪︎ ⋆.
┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆───────┐
Hope you guys enjoyed part 1 of the fan fiction I'm writing and hope you have a lovely day!!
Also sorry for any grammar mistakes-
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆───────┘
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊
┊ ☆ ☆ ┊
★ ★